Useless Slave (1)

Disclaimer: This has a trigger as it involves suicide. Please do not read this if you are easily triggered and please dm me if you want to. I'm always happy to help and talk to you guys :)

AND it's long af.

Read the AN for a lil update on me :)

~

"You're mine to own. You understand?"

I nodded as I was kneeling on the ground my eyes facing down.

Suddenly I felt a hard and painful smack on the back of my head, causing me to whimper.

"I expect verbal answers, you useless slave."

"Yes sir."

Another hard smack.

"It's master to you."

"Yes master."

I felt his rough fingers go under my chin and forcing my face to look at him.

"You're going to be fun to play with." he said with a smirk as he pressed a rough kiss onto my lips.

~~~

10 years later...

"It's not even worth 5 grand!" A man shouts at my master. Well... soon to be ex-master. I'm being sold again.

"I don't care. 12 grand is my final price." Noah grabs my collar causing me to stand up. My eyes still facing the ground.

"12 fucking grand for this piece of shit."

For the next 20 minutes, they kept arguing at my price. As well as degrading me.

"Is he at least good in bed?" The man asked groping me.

"He can listen to demands and he has a pretty good mouth." Noah says, "You want a trial?"

"12 grand?"

"Yea-"

"I'll give 20." A new voice appeared from behind me making me want to look up but I knew better.

"20 grand? For that?" Noah shoves me onto the ground as I hurried back into kneeling.

"Yes."

"Are you sure you don't want one of my better slaves, Mr Hoying?" Noah says pulling another slave up next to me.

There was a short pause.

"I'll get them both."

"That'll be 50 grand." Noah said. I could hear his smile through his voice.

"How much was the short one?" Mr Hoying said referring to me.

"12 grand."

"The tall one is 38?"

"Yes."

"Why the difference?"

"This one here is much better looking." Noah said, referring to the other slave.

I could hear Mr Hoying hum in agreement.

"He can also handle more pain."

"I'll get both."

"Sold."

~

"I will need to ask you two some questions."

"Yes Master." The other slave and I said in union. I still didn't dare look up, afraid that I would do something wrong.