Ring (2).

Scott's POV

It was 2am, and I finally got home. My walk took a little detour. I needed to think.

If Mitch didn't want to spend the rest of his life with me. What would I do? 

I felt the tears prick again. But shook my head to force it back. Knowing that he is a light sleeper, I slowly unlocked the door hoping not the wake him up.

The lights are on?

I slipped off my shoes as I walked into the living room, almost missing the mess of blankets on the couch. He was asleep under a pile of blankets. I brush his hair out of his face, resisting kissing him on the forehead. I was about to turn off the lights, when I noticed the small box wrapped in his hands.

Fuck. The ring.

I felt my heart drop as I noticed his eye bags, and swollen eyes. 

He's been crying. Because of me...

I tried to slip the box out of his hands, but he was gripping onto it.

He... wants it.

"S-Scottie?" He muttered as his eyes fluttered open. "Scott! You're back. Y-You're home! I-I-I thought you left and I-I was worried. An-"

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." I give him a little smile, sort of loving his messy hair and drowsy state. 

The atmosphere changed quickly as he noticed my hands on the box. He quickly pulled his hands away from mine as he clutched the box with both hands by his heart.

"Mitchi-"

"P-Please let me keep it. I want to marry you." 

I frowned as he sounded so desperate. I'm certainly not going to leave him. I was just afraid he would.

"Please just don't take it away from me." I watched as tears filled his eyes as he refused to let go of the box.

I reached my hand out again without saying a word. His eyes widened, as his bottom lip started to quiver.

I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you.

He let out a sound of regret and reluctant, but he placed the black velvet box in my hands.

His face fell as I tucked the box into my back pocket.

I gave him a little smile as I wiped away some of his tears from his face. I scoop him up from the couch and carried him to our room, placing him on the bed so that he was sitting up.

"Wait for me just for a minute." I say to him, kissing him sweetly on the lips while my fingers were below his chin.

I catch his shocked expression, but nevertheless, the smile on his face. I wink at him before running into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Everything is still perfect, as long as he's your wife in the end." I say to myself in the mirror, smiling.

I'm finally doing this.

I fixed my tie, my hair, my face expression.

I'm really doing this.

I open the door, him still in the same place, still with the same dazed smile. I quickly pushed my nerves aside and knelt down in front of him.

"Mi-"

"Yes." His smile was so wide, it make my heart swoon.

"Don't ruin this moment for me." I joked, kissing the back of his hand.

"Right, sorry." He muttered as a blush rose to his cheeks.

"Mitchell Grassi. I love you. I love my life everyday when I'm around you. And I really don't want anything to change. I know today has been a mess. But I wouldn't have it any other way. So, if you'll have me, would you do me the honour of ma-"

"Yes!" He said once again, but this time, he jumped onto me pushing me backwards. 

"-rrying me?" I finsh my sentence when we are both on the ground, holding in our laughthers.

"I do; I do; I do." He repeats.

And I guess you know where else he repeats that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHeesY. I knOw.

I'm sorry it's so short, and cheesy, and bad.

<3 <3 <3

~Lynn