Chapter XI: You're Far From Human.

DEREK HALE.

You were stuck in another dangerous situation. It seemed to be a daily event in Beacon Hills and you were exhausted of being the damsel in distress. You hated the fact the fact that you couldn't do anything for Derek. Your eyes went wide when you saw a creature you've never seen before impale Derek on a stake, a scream left your lips.

Suddenly, darkness engulfed your senses and you found yourself powered by an ancient darkness. The creature's eyes went wide as did Derek's. Long tentacles of black thread wrapped around you and caused your body to float and twist in unnatural positions, cracking as if your bones were realigning. Suddenly, it all stopped and deafening silence swooped over the area.

A shrill like scream left your lips as your eyes whitened and you found yourself on top of the attacker, holding him down with superhuman strength, a thin line of blue travelling between its lips and yours. This continued until it was shrivelled up beneath you, dead. Derek pulled you off and you recoiled back into your human form, gasping as you realised what you did. This whole event triggered memories you never even knew you had, going back further than you thought you were alive.

"(y/n), are you okay?" You nodded at his question and your lip quivered, "I... I'm not human. I never was."
"What was that?" He crawled to you, still bleeding, but held you close. "I was never human... I was born centuries ago. All the memories everyone has of me... Are fake."
"We'll figure it out, sweetheart. I promise. I'll help you."
"I'm a Shtriga, Derek." Tears welled up as you looked into his eyes, expecting to see anger and shock, but all you saw was love.

SCOTT MCCALL.

Scott had a knack of getting himself into trouble. And his pack. And you. Somehow, even though you were human, you got yourself mixed into the pack business and no way of getting out of it. But when you saw everyone fighting their own enemy in a parking lot, getting injured, something snapped. The voices of conviction and panic in your head started getting louder and louder, everyone suddenly finding themselves paralysed and on the ground in even more pain than before.

Scott looked over to you to see you completely fine, so he used the remaining strength to crawl to you, taking your hand.
"(y/n)... (y/n)!" His voice made your head recoil in his direction, almost mechanically, eyes devoid of all emotions. "(y/n), snap out of it."
You blinked and smiled, "it's okay. They're almost dead."
"You can't... Killing isn't you. Please."
"But they hurt you." You reacted without emotion, the whispers growing louder and louder, compelling the enemies to drown in their own fears. "And you're hurting your friends. This isn't you!"
He pressed his lips against you and the voices suddenly stopped, sound resuming normally with ragged sighs of relief washing over everyone. The enemies were either unconscious or dead, some even ran away as your friends regained their senses.

"(y/n), you okay?" You nodded with tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry, Scott. I never meant for you to find out this way."
"Find out what? What just happened?"
"I'm sorry I hurt you," your lip quivered in pain and sorrow, "I'm what you call a Whisper. I can create voices in your head, but I've never been really good at it, I can never channel them."
He sighed and kissed you. "You saved me. You saved us. We'll figure it out together."

STILES STILINSKI.

Stiles was new in Eichen House, but he was there for a short term. While you've been here since its opening decades ago. You knew what you were and you guarded your secret safely. You never got involved with affairs of the Asylum, always ignored the accidents and echoes. Until you saw Stiles and the darkness lingering behind his eyes, overwhelming his heart. That's what made you curious, perhaps a bit too curious.

You found him knocked out in the showers, probably thanks to Brunski who found the same medication on him you did the first time you fed on him. You found him extremely handsome and smiled as you dragged him into a corner of the showers, a boney spike retracting from your wrist and sliding into the soft spot behind his ear. You threw your head back in ecstasy and entered his mind. You found him strapped to a chair. No one else was around.

You slapped Stiles' cheek and woke him up with a jolt. "Who-who are you? Where am I?"
"Prolly asleep. Brunski knocked you out, you should really hide your stash somewhere safer."
"My s-stash? The pills... God damn it. You gotta get me out of here."
"Why? I'm rather intrigued by what happens in your mind. I've been here with you before, but you didn't notice me."
"What? Been here wi-" His sentence was cut short as you disappeared in the dark shadows of the basement once again, watching Oliver walk in with a drill. He was going to drill into Stiles' head when you rammed your spike into Oliver's brain and infected him with high levels of dopamine, creating an overdose shock.

A dark chuckle echoed around the room and you quickly unstrapped Stiles, only to be knocked against the wall by an unseen force. Its fangs glistened in the flickering lights, but it was over before you could retaliate. Stiles woke up. He recoiled from your lap and blinked at you, "what are you?"
Your spiky appendage retracted back into safety and you smiled, "I'm a Wraith. I feed on your brain fluid. And I was curious about the evil lurking in your head."
Standing up from your position, you straightened your clothes and walked to the exit. "You're in for a lot of trouble, kid."