Part VI: Forgive or Forget?

DEREK HALE.

When you didn't answer his phone calls and text messages, he opted to wait outside your window every night, throwing small stones at it to get your attention. He could've just climbed in, was an easy task for a werewolf, but he didn't want to invade your privacy. But when you refused to heed any of his advances, Derek Hale blew a fuse.

He cornered you as you were heading home, arms on each side of your head preventing you from moving. The closeness of your bodies didn't provide any relief either.
"You have to listen to me."
You turned your head to the side and stared at something else, afraid that if you looked into his eyes you'd fall apart even more.
"Just hear me out, I'm not letting you go."
"Should've thought about that sooner, yeah? What did you expect to happen, Derek? That you'd hide it from me forever? You can't hide secrets!"
"I wasn't going to hide it. I didn't even want it to happen!"
"Right." You crossed your arms and looked into his eyes defiantly. He took a deep breath and sighed, "her name is Braeden, she's a mercenary and we've crossed paths before. We used to have a fling back in the day, she was giving me a kiss goodbye."

Showing him thumbs up, he held your hands in his. "Regardless of how it looked - and yeah, it looked bad - I still love you. I feel nothing for her and I never will, never have. She's a friend. I promise."
"Didn't anyone ever tell you to choose your friends wisely?"
"Not really," he chuckled and leaned in, pressing his lips to yours in a sincere, apologetic manner. He was sorry and you could feel it. That's when you decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and try again.

SCOTT MCCALL.

After the fall from Scott's window you came home bruised and your ankle hurt. So when you went to school a few days later whilst completely ignoring Scott's texts and phone calls, you were still slightly limping. But Stiles had a plan and he enlisted everyone to help his best friend get you back. Little did he know that it was the hardest task he had ever done in his life.

Classes were boring and you manoeuvred past his friends like an expert spy, losing yourself in the crowd of students going in every direction. You were really good at stealth thanks to all those Assassin's Creed games and you never expected it to work so well. But alas, you were eventually caught off guard while looking for an assignment and you were pulled into an empty classroom. You whined at the pain and hopped on one foot a little, biting your lip to keep the profanities in your mouth.

"Are you okay?" Asked Scott whose arms were stretched outwards to catch you in case you fell. You huffed and gave him a pointed stare, "what do you think?"
"Look, I'm sorry-" You held up your hand and shook your head, "no. I don't want to hear it. You wanna know why my ankle hurts? I fell from your window," you poke his chest for emphasis, "when I saw Kira of all people on top of you. On your bed."
"I know. I know, I heard you."
"What the hell, Scott?!" You threw up your arms in rage, "Kira was on TOP of you! In your bed! While I was texting and calling you!"
"I know, hear me out, please. It's gonna sound strange and stupid, but you're not... Human-"
"What?"
"Neither am I. But we needed to find a way and I figured we'd try... You know, emotions."

You stared at him, wondering if he's intellectually challenged or just plain dumb. "You know, the truth would've been fine. But no, you had to come up with a weird story to explain why Kira was sitting on you. Whatever it is, I hope you're happy with the choices you made in life and I wish you the best of luck in the future."
With that you walked out of the classroom, slammed the door behind you, and limped to your next class.

STILES STILINSKI.

Stiles caught up to you in the hallway the next day and begged you to hear him out. You were confused, but at the same time, it didn't bother you as much as you thought it would. You couldn't even begin to imagine how Malia felt like.