Part VII: Male Jealousy.

DEREK HALE.

Derek was an easy person to upset, all you had to do was look at a guy in a different way and he'd be sending glares across the room at both of you. If that didn't work, he'd sulk and brood in a dark corner, hoping that you would come join and make him feel better again. He was tough, but all he needed was you to be with him. Without you he felt like he was nothing and he couldn't imagine a life without you in it anymore. It pained him.

Scott noticed the uneasiness in Derek at a prom get-together they all had before prom was about to happen. Derek didn't like the idea of prom because it brought him back to his younger days when he lost Paige. But he went because it was your wish and you didn't want to go with anyone else except him.
"Derek, what's wrong? You're all over the place."
"I just feel uneasy." He glanced at you across the room and Scott followed his gaze, a goofy smile on the Alpha's face. "She won't notice you from here, you know. And stop brooding, it means a lot to her."
Scott left as Kira called for him and you continued talking animatedly with your schoolmate.

But when he noticed the guy's hand stroking your arm, he felt your discomfort. And like the prince charming he was, he came to your rescue. He marched up in between the two of you, "excuse me," he mumbled and pressed his lips hard onto yours, you taking a few steps back from shock. His hands cupped your cheeks as he kept kissing you.

SCOTT MCCALL.

The almighty yet young Alpha rarely got jealous; he had no reason, you were faithful and pretty hard-headed in telling others to stay away from you. But something about Garrett made his blood boil. He wasn't the usual flirt, he was distant yet still managed to slip a compliment or two in a conversation. You weren't completely oblivious to it, but you let him because it felt nice from the usual dirty comments and suggestions you got.

Scott was listening in on your conversation across the hall and Stiles had been groaning constantly to get his attention. The fifth groan succeeded in doing just that.

"What, Stiles?"
"Dude, you've been glaring at them for ages. Would you just go do something?"
"I don't want to, she'll just complain I'm being controlling."
His best friend rolled his eyes and continued doing his own thing when suddenly Garrett got a bit too close and Scott heard your heartbeat speed up. And not in a good way.

"Am I interrupting something?" Scott asked as he approached the two of you with a menacing look, relief washing over you. Garrett excused himself quickly and you wrapped your arms around Scott's shoulders. "My hero."

STILES STILINSKI.

Stiles was always making faces or chewing pencils or biting his lips or stuffing his face with food. It prevented him from making a scene whenever he was jealous. All of his friends knew you belonged to him, even Malia accepted the fact and she was happy for you. And just like Stiles, she didn't like guys hitting on you.

He made his way to you as you talked to a random classmate and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. You smiled up at him and gave him a reassuring kiss. Stiles was a cuddler, hugger, kisser, but you knew whenever he interrupted you like this, he was jealous.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?"
"Sure, text me." The guy winked and walked away, a scowl on Stiles' face. His eyes met yours and you squished his cheeks with a baby voice, "is my wittwe Stiles jeawous?"
"I'm not jeawous. But you'll be busy later." He winked and you giggled, kissing him sweetly just to show him you're his.