Chapter VIII: The Supernatural

DEREK HALE.

You didn't know what was wrong with your boyfriend, but you sure as hell were curious in finding out. So one day you went to his loft late at night only to find the lights still on. You sneaked up the stairs and found the metal gate ajar, peaking inside to find Derek on the sofa nursing serious wounds. Your eyes went wide in shock, so you did what any concerned girlfriend would do; you ran in worry, calling his name and kneeling in front of him, checking him over.

"What are you doing here, (y/n)?" He wasn't happy at your sudden arrival, but you scoffed at his attitude. "It's a good thing I came, you look like you came from a butcher."
"I'm fine, relax. It'll heal."
"No way, you need to go to the hospital." You grabbed your phone and started typing in the number when he grabbed your hands and pulled you against his chest, kissing you passionately. You tried breaking free, but it was no use, so you just enjoyed the roughness and pleasure. He pulled you onto his lap, your legs on either side of him, fingers entwining with each other, the kisses becoming more heated.

"Derek, you need to go to the hospital."
"I'm healing," he kissed your neck, giving you love marks and making you moan, but in the throws of it you saw his wounds closing neatly. Your eyes went wide and you watched them intently, sliding your fingers there, only to see nothing but blood. "What the..."
"I'm... I'm a werewolf." He looked at your lap, afraid to keep eye contact. You had a hard time comprehending, but you cupped his cheeks and saw blazing red eyes staring back at you. "Oh, Derek... I have a werewolf for a boyfriend."
"I'm sorry-" You kissed his lips again - you didn't feel like talking the shock out of you.

SCOTT MCCALL.

At first you noticed little snippets of red flashing from his eyes. You thought it was the sun getting in your eyes or maybe a reflection. But then it started to get more frequent, you started noticing the strength Scott possessed and the agility in Lacrosse. From what you heard he didn't use to be that good. He was average. And somehow he always knew when you were around so you didn't get the chance to hear much of the secret conversation going on between him and Stiles or others.

You realised he was something supernatural, but you didn't know what. So you got some holy water and hoped that he wasn't a homicidal demon. One day after class you texted him to meet you in an empty classroom and as soon as he closed the door behind him, you splashed the water in his face. He cringed and wiped it away with his sleeve.
"Well, your face didn't melt."
"What? (y/n), why are you trying to drown me?"
"I'm not. I just thought that maybe you were a homicidal demon and I figured I'd put all those movie tricks to use."
"Homicidal de - what?"
"Well, your eyes always glow weirdly... And I've only just now noticed how strong you are. And the other teammates said you used to really suck at Lacrosse, now you're like a God." You exaggerated the last bit, but you thought it was necessary to get your point across.

He chuckled and held your hands in his, "I'm not a demon. I swear. But... I am a werewolf."
"A werewolf?"
"Yes. I was bitten by Derek's uncle quite some time ago. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought that maybe if I kept you in the dark you'd be safe."
"Safe from what?"
"My world. My enemies. I didn't want this for you." His sad puppy expression made you wrap your arms around him in a tight hug. He returned it and you invited him to your house for lunch where you could calmly discuss the supernatural.

"So, I'm a God at Lacrosse, huh?" He smiled and you pushed on his shoulder, chuckling.

STILES STILINSKI.

You were grumbling to yourself, unable to stop as Stiles spent so much time with Scott and Malia and everyone else that you were beginning to grow angry and jealous and lonely. So you decided to confront him once and for all, waiting in his room for him to return from wherever. Unfortunately, that took hours and you fell asleep on his bed.