Chapter III: First Time You Kiss.

DEREK HALE.

Derek was always busy and even after asking you out for dinner or coming over to your house for dinner, the two of you never really kissed. Lots of hugging and holding hands when not in the view of your friends or his, but there was love. You could feel it radiating from him whenever he wrapped his arms around you.

You sat on the sofa of his loft, reading a book. Scott and Stiles were off doing their own thing, which left you alone at home. Derek sat coffee on the small table in front of you and sat down, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
"What are you reading?"
"My favourite fairy tale." It read Sleeping Beauty on the front cover as you showed it to Derek who chuckled. You hit his chest, "don't laugh at my childhood. I grew up on this, I always dreamed of having my own prince who was willing to slay a dragon and an evil witch for me."
"You think you'll ever find him?" You looked at Derek and smiled, "who knows. Not a lot of choice."

He lifted your chin to his level and pressed his cold lips on yours. Stars were flying everywhere behind your eyes as you wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling him lift you onto his lap. "Wow. That was..."
"A fairy tale?" He smirked.

SCOTT MCCALL.

The weekend came quickly and you were happy to spend some alone time with Scott again, the nights just weren't cutting it for you. The two of you decided to have a picnic on a cliff overlooking the town. It was twilight time as you drank your red wine, both a little tipsy already from the entire bottle.
"The view is just magnificent. Can't wait for the stars to come out."
"You'll still outshine them."
You laughed and leaned into him, lying between his legs. "So poetic. How long did it take you to come up with that?"
"As long as it took me to do this," he murmured and kissed your lips, both your eyelids fluttering close. You were so mesmerised by the magical feeling that your glass of wine dropped on his mom's blanket.

STILES STILINSKI.

The two of you were having a pillow fight while Malia was doing homework she didn't need help with. Your sister was smart, but she was also cut off from the world for nearly a decade - she had a lot to catch up to, and she needed your and Stiles' help. The two of you were running around the living room, dodging pillows and trying to hit each other.

He ran over the couch and tripped on its back, the two of you stumbling to the ground like heavy meat sacks. Stiles was hovering above you when you came to, arms on each side of your head, eyes darting between your eyes and lips. You lifted your head slightly and your lips met in a sweet, passionate kiss that was so gentle and so heart-warming that you could just melt.

Then Malia was heard coming from her room and he stumbled off you, helping you up and to cover up what had happened, you hit him with your pillow once more.

JORDAN PARRISH.

It wasn't a secret you were assertive, people knew what you wanted you would eventually get it. Not because you're spoiled, but because you were so driven in your work that nothing was an obstacle.

You had just won a major case in Beacon Hills County and you were proud of yourself, your whole office was congratulating you for your excellent work. You parked in front of the station and briskly made your way into the Sheriff's area, seeing Jordan waiting in the copy machine room.
"Jordan!" You called out and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. Your lips pressed against his in a passionate kiss from sheer happiness, causing your head to float in pure bliss. Jordan didn't hesitate to kiss you back, he's been wanting to do it for a while, but never found a good opportunity.