Chapter IX: Dangerous Situations.

DEREK HALE.

You were thrown in the back of a dark van, screaming and twisting against your captor's hold. You felt only one pair of hands on your arms until a sharp pain knocked you out.

You awoke tied to a chair, darkness all around you. A woman with dark hair and tanned skin circled you like a vulture, observing you.
"Please... Let me go," you whimpered, tears running down your cheeks, but the woman only chuckled at how pathetic you seemed to her. She traced your jaw and smiled, your eyes wide once you saw her teeth. "I can see why Derek would like you."
"What - What are you?"
Her eyes went aglow in red, a growl leaving your lips. She went to rip your throat out with her teeth when the door smashed opened.

A powerful roar came from Derek, his eyes red with anger. The two of them went at it, throwing punches and kicks, throwing each other against the walls and pillars. You struggled against the ropes, whimpering from the burns on your skin. Strong hands grabbed your arms again and you screamed for them to let you go.
"Calm down, (y/n). Sweetheart." You calmed down and looked into Derek's blue orbs, crying. "You're okay."

SCOTT MCCALL.

Was another normal night at your house, no one was home and Scott was off doing his business with Stiles and the rest. Despite knowing what Scott was and it was hard to believe, you didn't really want to be a part of the supernatural, and he was happy to hear that. He wanted, above all, for you to be safe. But that was highly unlikely when he's the Alpha sought by every evil creature.

Scott texted you to meet him at the school and you complied, even if it was really late and you were tired. The wind picked up and you hugged yourself to keep warm. The whole scenery was starting to creep you out.
"(y/n), are you asleep?" Scott asked as you picked up your phone with his call.
"No? I'm at the school, like you told me to be."
"I didn't tell you to go to the school."
"I got your text to meet you at the school. If you didn't send it then who did?"
"Get into your car and drive. Just drive. Get out of there!"

You ran inside your car and started the engine, something heavy landing on the hood. Its majestic feathery body was twisted in a strange angle, its piercing orange eyes looking at you. It clawed through the window and you screamed a scream you didn't think was possible. As you drove down the street, the creature wouldn't get off until you drove down a ditch, watching it fly off.

As you stumbled out of the car with a headache, the creature's claws grazed your thigh, but then you saw a shadow from above jumping on it. You didn't know what it was or who it was, you just continued up the ditch to the road. Stiles held you close and you breathed a sigh of relief when Scott came up, kissing you sweetly.

STILES STILINSKI.

It was a peaceful night and you were studying on your bed, Malia was off somewhere with Kira and Lydia, so you had the house all to yourself. At least that's what you thought until you heard glass shattering from downstairs. Getting from your bed, you opened the door slowly and peaked outside, "Malia," you whispered, hoping that she was just being clumsy. Then the noise of rummaging came to you ears and your eyes went wide.

Walking down the stairs, you saw that it was a burly shadow with a mask. The stairs creaked and you gasped as its eyes looked straight at you. The figure took a step forward and you ran up the stairs, hurried footsteps behind you. You hid in the bathroom and dialled Stiles' number.
"Hey, (y/n)."
"S-Stiles, there's - there's someone in the house," you cried and he told you to hang on. The intruder banged on the door and you whimpered. Seconds past like minutes, minutes past like hours until you heard a scuffle and a loud thud, then silence.