THE EDITOR'S DILEMMA

Hey guys!

So I am back with some shameless promotion of the newest story I have written.

I know I was supposed to put the sequel for In Between Dimensions but I am evil (and have a writer's block)

This is a short story. Like 8 or 9 chapters long. I'll be updating 2 days a week.

I hope you guys like this as much as I enjoyed writing it. The story is up on my profile and the blurb goes like this:

 The story is up on my profile and the blurb goes like this:

THE EDITOR'S DILEMMA

Sera Richardson is 23. She has a stable job in Beau Monde Magazine, and she has been working there for the past 3 years. Sera is young and talented, and she has got it all to be on top.

She's almost there.

It's summer, and Sera's sister Jaclyn is coming to work with her as an intern. Sera is excited about her arrival. It's exciting when your family joins your work family, right?

But everything turns when Jaclyn falls for Sera's friend and owner of the magazine who is equally interested in Jaclyn.

Sera is happy for her sister, but how can she deny the jealousy when Jaclyn steals her way in the company and Eric's heart?

What would she do when Jaclyn gets between Sera's long awaited promotion?

Add her rival magazine's panty dropping sexy President who has an equally good offer for her.

What will Sera choose? Her family, or success?

Is there space left for Love in the mix?

Is it even worth the risk?

**

So that's it

You liked it? Hated it? Curious? Just let me know and do check it out. It would mean the world to me.

Lot's of drama and love awaits you

Until next time

Racs