Chapter 12

Hi guys!

So as it is finally holiday season for me but with obviously too much work. I don't know what I am going to do anymore.

One thing is sure. I am going to post this story as fast as I can. Just to inform, 10 more chapters left after this.

Enjoy!

___

TJ decided to go to Alastair immediately. Now that she knew that her Asher was alive, she wouldn't waste a second to get him back. Moreover, if these planes are really connected then Aldcoast and other schools would be in much danger.

"We have to go to Alastair now," TJ told Asher.

"Annie, calm down. We don't have to go there immediately," Asher said calmly.

"Ash, you don't get it. I might have put this dimension, and the human dimension in danger," TJ reminded him, and Asher nodded in agreement, "I also promised to bring you back, Ash. I don't think so I can wait anymore," TJ said and Asher's serious face broke into a grin.

"You are crazy," Asher chuckled.

TJ conjured a portal to the inn and dragged Asher with her as they reached the reception area of the inn.

"Aah!" Alastair screamed making TJ and Asher scream as well.

"You scared me!" Alastair scolded, and TJ snorted. "How did you appear like that?" Alastair asked looking behind him.

"I used my portal, sorry for scaring you. I'll be careful next time," TJ apologized.

"So that's what you can do?" Alastair asked, and TJ nodded. "You are the only one I know who can," Alastair told her, "And I know everyone," Alastair added with a creepy smile.

"Okay...I am here for something else," TJ said, and Alastair tilted his neck in confusion.

"Tell me little Tiffany, what do you want from me?" Alastair asked.

"First, call me TJ, Tiffany sounds odd on me. Second, I might have created a problem, and I need to find a way out," TJ said and Alastair motioned her to continue.

So she did, "It was last year, there was an accident, I didn't know I had powers and I sent my boyfriend to the parallel plane by thinking of a safe place where he won't get hurt. The day before I met you, I might have connected our world, the human one to the parallel plane because now I can touch him," TJ told Alastair who now had a serious face.

"Hmm...I don't know much about dimensions but this could be a problem. Your connecting human and parallel dimension could be a bad thing, although it doesn't concern the Iiliria dimension. But let's not take chances. I don't know how to correct this but you need to take out your man out of there before he disappears for real," Alastair said and TJ panicked.

"Disappear for real? What do you mean by that?" TJ asked worriedly and Asher's ears perked.

"The parallel plane is not like Iiliria dimension or the human one, there is no life there, and neither there is any death. If he stays there for a long time, say more than 1 year or something, he might disappear in the vacuum," Alastair explained and TJ's face showed panic.

"How do I bring him back? How do I correct all this?" TJ asked.

"I don't know how to," Alastair said and TJ thumped the desk with her fist, the whole desk trembled, but her face showed no signs of pain, "Calm down, I don't know how to do it, but I know how to bring your man back and correct this," Alastair said and TJ's sighed in relief.

"How?" TJ asked anxiously.

"There is a library where the secrets and tricks of the Master's powers are kept. These books were there for knowledge but it came into wrong hands once, and so it had to be locked away. Mater Tiffany's book can help you," Alastair told her.