Chapter 13

Hey guys! 

So I'm back with the chapter. TBH I just realized its Saturday. I actually forgot what day is it with the workload. Anyways, some action scenes are waiting for you, so I'm gonna leave this and let you read. 

Enjoy!

_____

Dean wasn't sure why he was in the headmistress's house. Sure, Calista treated him like her son, he practically lived here, but it wasn't what confused him. It was TJ.

That girl was nothing like the girls he had ever met, she wasn't bratty, but was stubborn. She didn't crib, or whine, but cursed like a sailor. She didn't use makeup but was a natural beauty. She wasn't slutty but had a natural seductiveness in her. Her dark gray orbs could make her an Enchanter, even she wasn't one. She was not overly bulky with muscles, but fit and athletic, and she had those pouty round lips.

Those lips would be the death of him, he wanted to kiss them so bad. His feelings for TJ weren't his confusion. The confusion was the reason behind helping her. He wasn't sure why he was going to Frost.

Dean had heard TJ saying that she trapped her boyfriend in the parallel plane, and Calista won't allow TJ to go to Frost alone. Why did Dean even volunteer? It would have been better if Asher disappeared, he could have TJ for himself.

Dean thought maybe it was that voice, those emotions he heard while TJ pleaded Calista to let her go. No, it was those eyes, yes, of course, it was the eyes. Those eyes had charmed the pants off him. It was the first time he saw her, those eyes had entranced him, but those eyes were sad. Dean desperately wanted to know what her happy eyes looked like. Yesterday he saw tears in those eyes, and Dean swore he would never want to do that again.

Dean would do anything for her happiness, even if it meant getting her boyfriend back.

"Dean?" A sweet voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked up and saw Amaya standing there with a frown on her adorable face.

"Yeah?" He asked her.

"Raffy is ready with the equipment. I was calling you, but you spaced out," Amaya told him and Dean nodded.

"Yeah sorry, I was thinking about what creature we could face in Frost," Dean told her, standing up. It wasn't a lie, he was curious to know what creatures protected the library.

"I think they might be Elves. I've never actually met Elves, I hope we see them!" Amaya said cheerfully. The girl was never sad.

"Believe me you don't want to meet those creatures. Anyways, why would there be Elves in Frost? Won't they die in the cold?" Dean pointed out.

"Uh...I don't know. Maybe mermaids? They are so pretty!" Amaya gushed, and Dean rolled his eyes.

"And dangerous? Won't they die too?" Dean asked her with an amused smile.

"Ugh... they can adapt...but then there won't be water...this is so confusing! Ugh!" Amaya grunted in frustration and Dean laughed. She always made him laugh, she was so naïve and innocent sometimes. Actually, all the time.

"Don't pressurize your pretty little head, we'll find out what it is when we get there," Dean said Amaya wrinkled her face.

"Hey! I don't have a little head. I'm smarter than you!" Amaya argued and Dean raised his eyebrow at her, Amaya rolled her eyes at him as they reached Calista's study.

"You are not smarter than me, Amaya. I am practically your teacher," Dean said as they entered the room.

"You graduated before me that's why, but I am smarter and better than you," Amaya said sticking out her tongue at Dean, and he looked away, trying to hide his smile. She always made him smile, no matter what, and that was when she wasn't even trying to use her powers.