Chapter 10

Hey guys!

I can't believe I forgot to upload. Things are getting so hectic I don't know where my mind is at the moment.

Don't worry I am not leaving you guys. I have already pre- written the chapters but I just don't want to upload them all at once. A girl can handle only few things at a time.

The mystery is going to be revealed...well just a bit, but yeah. I'll let you guys to find out yourself.

Enjoy!

___

"And for the final projects, I want you all to research on your powers. This means you will delve into the history of your powers, and find out from where it originated. This project is for everyone, and whoever doesn't submit it by the end of the month is going to repeat their final year of history," Mr. Aimes said, and the class gave out a collective groan, including TJ.

Though she liked the history class, but research work was never her thing. It was always Bren who did the research while she compiled it, and print it. Last, to last year when she and Asher were partners, Asher did the research while TJ compiled it. Asher did the presentation work too. She was lazy like that, plus she didn't like to search the whole internet to get the matter. Give the matter to her, and she'll compile it like a pro.

As the class dismissed, Amaya and Rafael joined TJ to their walk to the next class.

"It's not fair, Mr. Aimes always give the toughest projects," Amaya whined.

"It's not tough for me. Our family had the first technopath, my dad, grandpa, great-grandpa, and so on. All the men in the family are technopaths," Rafael said proudly, and Amaya stuck her tongue at him in annoyance.

"Well I have to study and find out because my powers are not hereditary," TJ told them.

"What? How did you get them?" Rafael asked, his doubts were turning real.

"I don't know. My parents said something about a blast happening here, 18 years ago which made them lose their powers and my mother was expecting me. When I was born they thought I too had no powers, but I think it was some side effect, that what Father says, made me a late bloomer," TJ explained, and the twins nodded.

"'Hey TJ?" Rafael asked as they sat in the class.

"Yep?" She asked turning to face him.

"I think you'll find something in the library. There are many books about powers and everything," Rafael told her and TJ smiled.

"Thanks dude, you helped me big time," She thanked him, raising her hand in a fist bump, but Rafael looked at her with confusion. "A fist bump, dude," TJ said in a duh tone, but Rafael was still confused. "Make a fist and bump it with mine," TJ groaned, Rafael nodded and did what she said.

"What does this mean?" Rafael asked and TJ slapped her head.

"You and Amy really need some human education classes," TJ said, and the twins looked at her as if she was an alien. "Holy Mother of Dragons" TJ muttered to herself. She turned to the twins "You both are spending the weekend with me, except Sunday," TJ told them, and they grinned at her.

"Why not Sunday?" Rafael asked.

"Because I study on Sundays," TJ told them, and Amy and Rafael gave her an incredulous look at which TJ just laughed.

After practice hour, Amaya, Rafael, and TJ were walking towards their room when Dean stopped them.

"Hey, guys!" Dean greeted them.