Chapter 17

Hi guys!

I'm finally back! Yass! 

I hated not uploading the story, I was dying to do it but I had my exams and I tell you it was bad. I never though Masters could be soooo tough!

A word of advice, please choose what you want to study wisely. I had no idea what I would have to study here. Damn, my brain hurts!

Anyways, back to the story..

Enjoy!

_____

"I'm so excited to meet Asher!" Amaya squealed and TJ looked at her with an amused expression.

Today Asher was coming back to the school, and Amaya was too excited to meet him, more than TJ was. Throughout the week Amaya had been asking TJ questions about Asher and her, which TJ was happy to share. Anything to keep Amaya's head off Dean.

Rafael looked at his sister, and sighed, "Chill will you? You're acting like a fangirl," He pointed out.

"But I am a fangirl! I want his autograph!" Amaya said sarcastically, and fake squealed.

"Whose autograph do you want?" Dean asked, entering Calista's study.

Dean looked exceptionally good today. He wore a navy blue shirt and formal pants, his hair were styled sideways which showed his full gorgeous face.

"Not yours," Amaya rolled her eyes at Dean who gave Amaya an unimpressed look.

"Your loss then. Everyone wants me," Dean said arrogantly.

"Puhlease, take your ugly ass face away from me. I don't want ruin my day watching it," Amaya said with an innocent look, and her sweet voice and TJ laughed.

"Savage!" TJ exclaimed, and Amaya raised her hand for a high five which TJ returned as a fuming Dean glared at them both.

"You have no idea what you are missing," Dean's voice was arrogant.

"Actually, I know what I am not missing...You," Amaya said rolling her eyes.

For a moment TJ swore she saw hurt in Dean's eyes before they were back to their arrogant self.

"Okay, guys! I don't want to hear it. We get it you know, Dean is trying to impress Amy, but she doesn't like him because she has a crush on TJ's boyfriend. Yeah, yeah," Rafael said, and TJ roared with laughter. Dean looked at Rafael with wide eyes, and Amaya was shooting daggers her brother, who didn't look a bit affected.

"Fuck! I love you, Raf," TJ said in between laughs, and Rafael grinned.

"But you are still going to kiss your boyfriend," Rafael said in a sing-song voice and TJ nodded with a laugh.

"I do not have a crush on Asher, just excited to meet him. I feel like I know him already," Amaya huffed crossing her arms against her chest and sitting down beside TJ.

"And I am not trying to impress anyone," Dean defended himself, sitting on the chair beside Rafael.

"Uhuh," Rafael snorted, "I believe you. Tell me why are you so dressed up then? Going to milk a cow?" Rafael's voice was dripping with sarcasm, and TJ was proud of him. She taught him well.

"What cow? I have a seminar to attend in a couple of hours, idiot," Dean said, and Rafael just scoffed, and looked away.

TJ's phone beeped with a text on Facebook from Asher, and she beamed. He told her he was ready, and she could make a portal. He messaged again saying he was at the airport in a secluded corner. TJ smirked, same old Asher.