Chapter 4

Presenting chapter 4!

Its a late night update from me, well that's what you get when you are away 12 hours a day, and I'm still studying!

Anyways, how are you liking the story so far? Is it interesting? 

The picture of Asher. I love Sean O'Pry and he resembles Asher's picture in my mind so much! What do you say?

Enjoy!

___

It was 7 in the morning when the von Stein family left for Aldcoast. It was a 6-hour drive, and TJ was unusually fresh. She was not really a morning person, but maybe it had to do with seeing Asher the first thing in the morning, and kissing him of course.

Although TJ insisted, but Asher said that it would be weird being in the car with her when no one can see him. He said it would be another level of being creepy and stalkerish. TJ just laughed, and Asher said he would see her soon, and disappeared to wherever.

After 3 hours, TJ's father stopped the car in the parking of a very old looking inn. TJ was bewildered, it was just 10 in the morning, why did they stop? She didn't believe her parents would be hungry after the heavy breakfast they had.

"Why are you taking the stuff out?" TJ asked as her father took out all her bags from the boot of the car.

"You'll see," He said cryptically, and TJ groaned, but helped her father in picking up her baggage. It wasn't much, just a suitcase, a duffel bag, and her camping bag.

As they entered the inn, TJ was more creeped out than she was when she saw the inn. The floor creaked underneath as they walked, the paint on the walls were chipping out. There were cobwebs on every corner, and there was a strange coldness around the place. TJ shivered a little as her parents walked towards the reception where an old man stood, smiling a toothy smile, but with much fewer teeth.

"Alastair, good to see you!" TJ's father greeted the old man.

"Theodore!" The old man, Alastair, recognized him.

"Yes, and this is my wife. You remember Arabella?" Her father asked Alastair who nodded his head with happiness, looking at Arabella.

"Of course. You both were inseparable. Still are it seems," Alastair smiled, and both Theodore and Arabella blushed. TJ smirked, this was fun.

"You must be their daughter," Alastair assumed looking at TJ with a calculative look.

"I am," TJ said holding out her hand, "TJ, nice to meet you," She greeted him, and he took her hand. As they shook hands Alastair's expression changed, and he pulled away his hand slowly.

"TJ?" Alastair questioned with a raised eyebrow and looked TJ's attire which consisted of a t-shirt torn at the hem, and sleeves, and ripped jeans.

"Tiffany Josephine. She prefers TJ," TJ's mother answered, and Alastair's eyes widened.

"How old are you TJ?" Alastair asked TJ who just looked at him with a frown.

"I'm seventeen. I'll turn eighteen this October," TJ told him, and Alastair looked like he would dance with joy.

"Is she...?" He asked hesitantly, looking at Theodore and Arabella who nodded in sync. TJ was getting more and more confused by every passing minute.

"What are you guys talking about?" TJ asked.

"Nothing, sweet child. I see you are a late bloomer, just confirming with your parents," Alastair answered with a smile, and TJ nodded.

TJ wasn't satisfied, she thought there was something that her parents, even Alastair was hiding.