Chapter 15

Hi guys!

I just want to tell you guys that I have my finals and I won't be able to update till 10th December. I am not so sure though it would be so long, but I won't till 3rd and that's for sure. 

Anyways, I'll leave you to read this chapter.

Enjoy!

----

Aiden Black was sure he was dreaming.

"Dad," Asher called out with the same bright smile.

He was dreaming again. Yes, obviously, he was dreaming. Asher was at the front door, why would he be at the front door? Asher was no more.

"Dad, it's me," Asher said, and Aiden wanted to cry.

"Asher?" He asked, and Asher nodded with the same bright smile Aiden missed terribly.

Asher stepped forward and hugged his dad. The tears which stung in Aiden's eyes were now falling to his cheek.

"Asher, I've missed you, son," Aiden told his son. Thank the Gods, they sent him his son back.

"I've missed you too, Dad. You have no idea how much I've missed you" Asher told his father, hugging him tightly. Aiden pulled back as he kept his hands on his son's shoulders, and looked at him.

He was still the same, there was no mark of the accident or any injury which he could see, and then he realized...the accident, how was Asher alive?

"Asher, you're alive...but that accident? Am I dreaming again?" Aiden asked with confusion. What is happening?

"Dad, I'll explain, but first can we come in?" Asher asked, and Aiden saw a lady who was standing behind Asher with no expression on her face. She wore a formal outfit, her raven black hair tied up in a stylish bun. The woman looked at someone, and Aiden saw TJ with her father.

Aiden's nose flared with anger, what was she doing here?

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay away from my property? You want me to call the cops?" Aiden asked angrily as he saw the girl flinch at the pitch of his voice.

"Mr. Black..." TJ was saying, but Aiden cut her.

"You took my son away from me. I don't want to see your face. Get out!" He shouted and saw TJ's eyes well up with tears. Her father was going to say something, but he saw TJ pulling him back, and shake her head.

"Dad," Asher called, and Aiden looked at him as his face softened. "Please Dad, let us come in. I'll explain everything" Asher requested softly. Aiden sighed but nodded, and gave way for everyone to enter.

He glared at TJ who looked ill and tired. Aiden couldn't help but notice that something was wrong with the girl, she was always full of energy.

When everyone was seated Asher looked at TJ, and the woman who nodded.

"Dad, I know this is like a shock to you, seeing me here like this. But, I am alive, well, and here all because of Annie," Asher said. Aiden looked bewildered as he looked at TJ, who was leaning on her father. What was he saying?

"What are you saying, Asher? She was the reason you...got into that accident," Aiden questioned, not wanting to say that he died because he wasn't. He was here, with him.

"No dad, I went into that car. I raced in the Arena, it wasn't Annie's fault. I did it on my own will," Asher said holding TJ's hand. Aiden looked at them as Asher smiled fondly at TJ, who looked back at him with equal love. "Dad, I wasn't hit by that car, I wasn't in the accident. I was fine, Annie sent me away, and I was there until she brought me back" Asher said, and Aiden was more than confused.