Know You Better (Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift)- Chapter 17

A/N
This chapter is from Eds point of view.

~Chapter 17~

I don't know where I was going. All I knew was I needed to get out of that scene before I ended up punching something.

I ran off down a path that lead to Taylor's back garden. In front of me I saw the trampoline on which we'd half wrote a song together. The song was still unfinished. Where we'd kissed and I'd ran off. I still regret that.

I sighed and leaned against the back of Taylor's house. What the hell was she doing with Gary Lightbody?! Isn't he a bit old for her? Ugh. Why am I so angry? Why do I get so angry so easily?

"Calm down Ed! I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation for this!" The little angel on my shoulder spoke. It spoke in Taylor's voice. Always Taylor's voice.

Then the devil piped up in the form of me thinking the worst again and punching a tree on Taylor's back garden.

"Ed!" The Angel shouted again, this time louder and closer to me. Until I realised that this time the Angel wasn't in my head. She was walking towards me. Taylor.

I tried to regain myself, but the sight of her made me want to explode again. "Calm down!" I screamed inside my head.

She was now stood directly in front of me. "What's up?"

"What's up? What's up? I'll tell you exactly what's up! What the hell was that?"

Taylor looked blank. "What?"

"That?"

"Whats that?"

"Exactly what I'm asking!"

"Right, now you're just confusing me!" Laughed Taylor. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she spoke and looked around her. "Look, can we take this inside?" She leaned towards and spoke in a whisper. "The paps could be near us right now!"

"I don't care!" I spoke trying to be blunt.

"Ok...well, you might want to check your car. It's not parked properly and you didn't lock it-"

"I don't care!" I said again.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Ed, just tell me what's wrong?"

"Fine! I'll tell you what's wrong! You could have told me when we arranged this we'd be having a threesome with Lightbody!"

"What?!" Taylors eyes widened in alarm. I really should have phrased that in a different way. She looked around again and bit her lip. "I really think we should take this inside, Ed!" She insisted.

"No!" I objected. "I've got nothing to hide!"

"Well neither have I!" Replied Taylor, her voice rising.

"Then I don't see why we need to take this inside!"

"Fine! You stay outside but I'm not staying out here if you're not going to tell me what's up!" Taylor replied and with that she turned on her heel and stalked back down the side path I'd taken earlier.

"Oh, that's it, go back off to lover boy!" I shouted, whilst running after her.

"Ed, I honestly have no idea what you're on about!" She yelled back.

"Sure!" I replied, and continued walking after her. She was walking over to Gary now.

"Oh for gods sake!" I muttered, under my breath. I could see they were talking, and Taylor was trying to explain something.