Know You Better (Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift)- Chapter 6

-Chapter 6-

Ed Sheeran. The man who had haunted her dreams, and her music choices for the past couple of days. He grinned over at her, his bluey-green eyes sparkling. After turning to the people stood next to him, who were obviously whispering about him far too loudly, and giving them a look, he wandered over to where Taylor was stood. Taylor could feel a blush creeping up on her cheeks, as Selena elbowed her in her ribs.

"Here he comes, don't mess it up!"

Ed stood before Taylor, and stared at him. It seemed crazy that she'd only seen images of him before, and now there he was, stood before her. His bright ginger hair was flicking up,just like on his album cover, but it was a lot more messy now. He was wearing dark baggy jeans with a blue tee shirt and a black jacket. Just like Taylor, he stood out from the expensive dresses and suits, which was so over the top for a house party.

"Oh, there's Justin!" Cried Selena as she shuffled next to Taylor. "I'll go meet him now, and, err...yeah..." She then leant over, just behind Taylor's ear and whispered. "I'll make sure I'm close enough to hear what your saying. Don't mess this up!"

"I won't!" Taylor hissed backed, as Selena slipped away.

"Err, Hiya!" Ed began. He had a thick English accent, which Taylor thought was adorable as she hadn't heard an English accent in a while. "I'm Ed." Ed held out his hand for Taylor too shake. After discreetly wiping her sweaty palms on the back of her dress, she took his hand.

"Ed. Edward. Edvard..." Taylor spoke before she realised exactly what she'd said. What is wrong with you? Taylor thought What the hell was that? Maybe be didn't hear me...

Just as she was considering pretending she hadn't spoke, her phone buzzed. Checking it, Taylor mentally slapped herself as the reality of what she'd just said, in front of Ed, sunk in:

Edvard?

What the hell was that, Tay?!

Calm down already!

S

Xxxx

Shaking her head, Taylor said "Nice to meet you Ed. I'm Taylor."

"Tay Tay!"

Taylor winced at the nickname. "Tay Tay?"

"You called me Edvard, so...."

"I guess I had Tay Tay coming then!" Laughed Taylor, as she watched Eds eyes sparkle with laughter. Just as she was about to try and explain how This had made her feel, Ed spoke:

"I'd just like to say Taylor, how amazing it was of you to sing my song, last night. I've seen your performance on YouTube, it's, just, wow!"

"Wow, thanks Ed, I mean..."

"And your so talented at writing! I mean, I love all your albums. I think my favourite songs gotta be Ours or Dear John. Oh, or Better Than Revenge. I mean, anyone can relate to your songs! If you've been through a breakup, there's Last Kiss and for bullying there's Mean. Oh and Long Live is so sweet! And..." Ed stopped talking, abruptly. "Sorry, I must sound a bit mental, just going on about how much I love your music, right?"

"No, I think it's sweet!" Grinned Taylor. She instantly wiped the grin off her face and tried to change the subject. She didn't want to sound to needy. "I'm a massive fan of your music too, anyway! This is so cute and, you say people can relate to my songs? I could never write a song like Small Bump!"

"Well, thanks Taylor, that means a lot!" Taylor blushed again. "So why'd you choose to sing Drunk, then?"

Taylor laughed as she went through the story of trying to choose which song of Eds she should sing for the show.