"Why in the hell Meg Masters?"

Castiel

Castiel sighed as the bell rang and he got up to get to his other class, Dean was the first one out; like usual. When Castiel got out Crowley was at the door, waiting for him.

"Oh for fuck sakes, Crowley, what do you want this time?" Crowley just raised an eyebrow and nudged his head for Castiel to walk with him, which Castiel decided to do- too annoyed to fight.

"Here's the deal-" Crowley started to say, his accent thicker than usual," I know you're bloody gay, and I don't care."

Castiel got scared, but of course didn't let it show, he was prepared to get beaten again today.

"And?" Castiel asked, trying to sound as casual as he could.

"And, I want you to date my sister you Dick-Wad."

Castiel choked on air and coughed. "I-I'm sorry, Did you say your sister? As in Meg Masters? The school Whore?"

Crowley got angry," Hey watch it there you fag, That's my sister we're talking about here. But yes, Here's the deal, you pretend to date her; while she goes and fucks whom ever she likes, and me and my friend's won't bother you."

Castiel thought about this, it would be one less beating he would have to deal with in the mornings, and he wouldn't actually be dating her; he'd be acting like he was dating her- and she'd be doing the same.

what about D?

His thoughts asked him. truth be told him and 'D' have become close, even though they didn't give any personal information-well not too personal.

Castiel nodded and sighed," Fine..."

Crowley seemed surprised but nodded. "So we have a deal?" Now it was Castiel's time to nod.

"Alright, no more beat-ups. You and my sister are now dating. Go up to her and act like it." Crowley and Castiel shook hands and as soon as Castiel's grip loosened, Crowley's tightened," And if you hurt my little sister-" Crowley growled in Castiel's right ear," You'll wish you were dead."

Castiel just laughed and nodded his head, He knew damn well that if Crowley came after him, alone, He could take out with at least two hits.

"Alright-" Castiel dragged out," Where's your sister at anyways?"

Crowley pointed to her, but right across from her was Dean. Castiel sighed and nodded, walking towards Meg; but he felt like he was walking towards Dean.

While he was walking towards meg, he accidently got too close to Dean, and they bumped shoulders.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Dean." Castiel flashed a flirtatious smile; out of habit, which seems to make Dean's face red.

"N-No problem Cas."

Castiel winked, again a habit of his, and walked towards Meg. He didn't want to, but he put his arms around her.

"Guess this makes you my new boyfriend Clarence?"

Castiel was already uncomfortable by the nickname but nodded," Indeed."

Dean

When the bell rang Dean made sure he was the first one out, he couldn't handle Castiel's flirtatious.. everything. He just wanted to text 'Jimmy' and telling him about Castiel. Because truth be told him and 'Jimmy' have gotten really close; well, as close as you can get to a person you know nothing about.

Dean went to his locker and looked around, waiting for at least someone he knew to come up to him. While he was looking around however, he saw Castiel and Crowley.

He was bout to go over there when he realized they were just talking. Dean tried to listen to was they were saying but they were just too far away. He did however see Castiel role his eyes multiple times.

Dean finally looked away and searched his locker for the things he needed for his next class. He felt someone bump against his shoulder, and was about to yell at the person when he realized it was Castiel.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Dean." Castiel flashed that flirtatious smile and Dean couldn't help but blush.

God damn, he's too attractive.

I'll finally agree with you on something Misha.

"N-No problem Cas." Castiel wink and Dean's heart fluttered. He watched as Castiel walked away and to whom he was talking towards.

It was Meg and her- group, if you will. He watched as Castiel put his arms around her and as they both smiled at each other.

All dean could think of is;

Why in the hell Meg Masters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please excuse any grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, Etc. I hope you guys liked this update, you all mean so much to Me, AND HOLY SHIT HOW DID I GET SO MANY VEIWS!?!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! ANWAYS!! Please know that Y.A.N.A., that You're loved, please A.K.F. and please L.Y.F. Again- I love you all and thank you so much, Faith/Ash. 💞💞