"Please, Call me D."

((After Cas went home.))

Dean

Dean sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, replaying everything that just happened.

"What the hell just happened Dean?" Sam asked, still by Dean's doorway. Dean just shook his head, honestly not knowing. "I don't know," Dean said finally uncovering his face," And watch your mouth you little shit."

Sam rolled his eyes at Dean, knowing that he really didn't care if he cussed or not. "It was really strange how Castiel reacted when we said he needed to go to the hospital, though, right?" This time dean nodded, taking off his shirt in the process to put another one on, since the one he just had on had blood on it.

"Maybe something bad happened at the hospital." Dean answered questioningly. "Yeah, maybe, " Sam nodded.

"I'm going to go and finish homework." Dean just nodded, "okay I'll call you when Dinner's done or something." Sam just nodded and went to his room.

Dean got up and closed his door, getting out his computer. When everything loaded, he went on tumblr and type in "_Leather_Jackets_" into the "username" slot and logged in. He smiled faintly, looking at all the cute posts his friend's posted. He decided to go on 'search' and looked at the 'recommended Tumblrs.'

He scrolled through pointless fan pages, ones that he followed, ones that he didn't, until he came across the most weird name on Tumblr. It was just simply 'Glasses..' Dean raised his eyebrow at the username. "What the hell?" dean muttered under his breath. He didn't even know such simple usernames were possible.

As he clicked on the profile he was Token  back by how dark the page was. And no not the depressing- even though it was slightly depressing, but actually dark. "Glass.." Seemed to post black and white photos, and the photos that weren't black and white had extremely dark contrast.

But Dean kind of liked it. as he scrolled down the account, he realized that every post that wasn't black and white, had a poem on it, or a little message, or story. Dean got a notification. 

Glasses.. posted a photo

Dean found that funny because he was just on the account. As he refreshed the page, there was a back and white picture, with a book. Dean read what the cover of the book said, and he realized it was 'Milk and Honey.'

Notification; Glasses.. Posted A Photo.

Dean laughed lightly, refreshing the page again, but the smile faded and he saw a picture, that wasn't black and white, but extremely contrasted, and it was of a male's collarbone, and half of their chest, all bruised, cut and there were faint hand marks around the neck. Dean ignored that part. this pitcure made Dean's heart drop for some reason. He felt bad for the owner of this account as he read the message at the bottom.

"Everything I do is wrong.

Even if I think I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the wrong thing.

and I get beaten for it.

Which I don't blame the person for doing.

I'm a fuck up."

"Fuck." Dean mumbled ,realizing that this picture was the actual persons body. He decided he would text the account's owner, which was a male apparently.

"Hey dude, I saw your post, and even though I don't know you at all, I'm pretty sure you're a great person.

You don't deserve to get beat. You should tell someone so you don't get hurt worse.

I'm here if you need to talk."

Cas

Castiel Ran up to his room and logged into Tumblr. He couldn't wait to actually express himself on the internet, because he was too scared to in the real world.

He knew he would get comebacks like," Attention whore" etc. but it didn't bother him, because there were also come backs like," Your writing is beautiful." and "You have a beautiful personality, I'm Sorry you're going through this." etc. and that, is why he liked the internet so much.

He took a picture of his favorite book and posted it on Tumblr... He then took a picture of his collarbone and chest, went into editing, made the contrast dark as hell, and posted it. For the message box, He wrote how he felt.

"Everything I do is wrong.

Even if I think I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the wrong thing.

and I get beaten for it.

Which I don't blame the person for doing.

I'm a fuck up."

He sighed, putting his phone down, but as he did he got a notification.

Message from _Leather_Jackets_ : "Hey dude, I saw your post, and even though...."

Castiel opened the message and read through it. He laughed sadly.

"You don't deserve to get beat. You should tell someone so you don't get hurt worse."

Castiel smiled sadly and replied with a small yet meaningful message.

"Thank you. It truly means a lot. And I sadly can't. I'll get my family torn apart."

Castiel laughed again because he used the word "Family " to describe what Lucifer, Gabriel and him were.

Message from _Leather_jackets_:

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Wish I could help. I like your username btw. It's original."

"Thank you. Same to you _Leather_Jackets_ "

"Please, Call me D."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the most shittiest writing ever. *Shrug.* I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please excuse my spelling, grammar mistakes, etc. I love you all so much. thank you for all the comments, votes and the support. I love y'all. Please A.K.F. , know that Y.A.N.A. and please L.Y.F.

~Faith💞