Saw him. Dean Winchester.

~~~Castiel's POV~~~

When Castiel finally found out where he was going his feet were killing him. But he didn't stop walking because he knew that it was probably late and Gabriel would probably be kicked out of his friends house soon, and Castiel didn't want Gabriel, home alone, with Lucifer. Fucking Satan. Castiel thought as he finally found Demon street. Castiel found it ironic how an actual demon, Lucifer, lived in a street named Demon Street. Castiel started walking to his house when he saw a black impala. Hm.1967. Nicee. Castiel thought. Castiel was broke out of thought when, the house besides his, door open and a overjoyed Gabriel ran to Castiel, Not even questioning his beaten face, his limp and his glasses. He honestly, probably didn't notice. Castiel was almost tackled by Gabriel but caught himself and coughed, holding in a gasp of pain. "OH MY GOD! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! IT'S ALMOST 8:30 AT NIGHT! WTF BIG BRO?!" Gabriel practically screamed in Castiel's ear. Castiel didn't answer, to concentrated on not passing out. "Can't. Breathe" Castiel wheezed. Gabriel instantly let go, Realizing Castiel's broken glasses, cuts around his eyes, his bruised up face and his blood stained lip " God Cassie.." Gabriel whispered gently touching Castiel's face. Castiel hissed in pain, making Gabe take his hand away. Gabriel gently took off Castiel's glasses and sighed. "I hate being the new kid at school." Gabriel said, in a normal tone. Castiel just sighed and slowly nodded, because his head still hurt like a bitch. " Same here little bro. Hey, You know what to do when we get home right?" Gabriel just nodded. "Castiel, righ-" Castiel heard a deep, but smooth like honey voice from the side of him and turned around to see him. Dean Winchester. "Holly shit dude. What the hell happened?" Dean asked getting closer to Castiel. Castiel backed up, not wanting Dean to actually see his face more. "N-Nothing." Castiel said. Gabriel just sighed," Castiel, Dean. Dean, Castiel. Sam, Cas. Cas, Sam." A taller boy , with brown, long hair and what seems to be like 3 flannels smiled At Cas. His Smile instantly dropped when he saw Castiel's face though. "Damn man. You should let my brother clean all your cuts. They look really bad" "I'm fine. Looks worse then it f-" "Fucking lies. Let Dean clean your damn face already Cassie." Gabriel pouted. Castiel sighed," Gabe, buddy, I'm fine. Really." Dean stepped closer to Castiel and said a simple," No offense man but.. You look like shit." (HAHA! THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE DIDN'T YOU?! YEET!) Castiel just sighed. Not really wanting to deal with anyone right now, but knew he wasn't going to win. "Fine.." Castiel whined. Gabriel smirks and hugged Castiel,, Causing Castiel to wince a little. Gabriel loosened his grip," Thanks big bro." Castiel just rolled his eyes and ruffed Gabriel's hair, following Dean as he walked into his house.

(Short chapter I know, But I felt bad for not updating and felt like you guys deserved a little something for waiting for so long. I'll update tomorrow after my plans. Love you guys. Thank you guys for everything :'). ~Faith)