Mistake.

As soon as the bell rang Castiel ran out of the the class. The class that beautiful boy with the beautiful green eyes was in.

Can we say fagot?

Castiel's eyes watered at what the "demons" said but he didn't cry. Thank god. Castiel was walking when all of a sudden he's being pushed into lockers. He grunts and sighs as he looks at the person that Castiel found out was Uriel. But he was with two other boys. One was really short and already had a black suit in with a..red? Tie... and a tall boy with blond hair, that looked somewhat like the beautiful boy in his class. Uriel began to talk while he walked closer to Castiel. "Ah. Fresh meat. So! You kind of did something in front of the whole class a couple of minutes ago." The shorter boy speaks outs," You embarrassed him you little shit." Castiel smirked and said," Funny, because it seems like I'm taller then you sweet cheeks." The taller boy then stepped into the argument and slammed Castiel shoulder into the locker hard. Castiel hissed in pain because it was the same shoulder Lucifer slammed against the wall earlier that day." Come on Uriel. Can I hurt him yet?" The taller boy practically whined. Castiel huffed a laugh, only causing the shorter boy to punch him in the gut."No Gadreel. And Crowley stop that. Not yet. I wanna know why he was giving Dean Winchester the goo-goo eyes." Dean Winchester..?
The boy with the green eyes dumbass.
Castiel laughed even though he was in pain," Who the hell is Dean Winchester?" The shorter one, he presumed to be Crowley, once again punched him in the gut and smirked," Ah. Didn't say that you didn't give anyone the goo-goo eyes though did you?" Uriel,Crowley and Gadreel laughed as Uriel pushed him down saying," faggot". Castiel was holding back tears, knowing that that's what they want. But Castiel couldn't hold back the tears anymore as he was being kicked, repeatedly in the stomach. The bell rang and Castiel finally thought it was gunna stop and that they left. As soon and he got up he was pushed back down by a foot and kicked in the face. Castiel cried out in pain as his glasses broke by his eyes. And then... Crack. Castiel cried out in pain once again as he heard and felt his shoulder crack. When he finally heard the three boys laughing and walking away he got up, with the little strength he had left and ran to the bathroom. Once he was in the bathroom he locked the stall door . And started crying like he'd cried this morning, if not worse. He quickly unwrapped his arm and got out his razor blade that he kept in between his phone case.

Warning: self harm.

He quickly got the razor and cried as he cut his wrist deeper then he's ever cut it before and he cried and he realized he was probably going to die by the loss of blood and he didn't care. There was blood now on the floor and he didn't care. Until Gabriel popped into his head and he quickly got tissue, cleaned up his cuts as much as possible and rewrapped his arm. "For you little bro.." Castiel Crocked  out.

Self harm is over

Castiel got out of the stall and looked at his face and started crying again as he saw glass right by his eye and his glasses broken. He quickly pulled the glass out of his skin and cried out in pain. He was sure he was gunna go blind in one eye because of those dicks. He quickly ran out of the bathroom and out of the school for that matter, leaving his car in the school parking lot not even caring or knowing where he was going.

God Castiel. Dumbass. Should have never whispered in the dudes ear. That was a big ass mistake.