Sure, get in.

Dean sighed sitting down in Hannah's office. Hannah was sweet and understood Dean. She knew why he changed, why he became caption of the football team and, somehow, even about his sexuality.  Hannah sighed looking directly into Dean's green eyes with her dark blue ones. "Why'd you punch Crowley, Dean? I know he and you have a past, which I'm terribly sorry about, But must you have physically hurt him?" Hannah said sounding kind of sad at the end.  Dean was still very angry now knowing that it was Castiel in the hall. But he was more angry with himself, then them honestly. For not stopping them and saving the new kid while had the chance.  "Hell yeah! I swear to god they hurt the new kid, Castiel, and it's fucked up! No one deserved to be hurt, mentally or physically but those asshole!" Dean practically shouted pointed to the three in the hall, waiting to talk to Hannah next. Hannah sighed,"Dean, Please , You are a young adult you can't solve everything in fights. It never ends well, for either parties. I'm just giving you 2 day detention, because of your reasoning behind what happened, but next time might not go as well for you Next time Mr. Winchester." Dean nodded and stood up," sorry.. Can I just leave now please?" Hannah nodded and said," Have a nice rest of the day, Dean. Tell Mr. Singer I said hello please." Dean smiled as he was walking to the door," Sure thing Hannah." with that he walked out of Hannah's office giving the three boys waiting a, honestly, terrifying look.  When dean go to lunch everyone was smiling at him ,but he just brushed it off, smiling back. Before he could even fully sit down with Charlie,  Garth,  Jo and Benny, Anna stormed over to Dean and practically screamed," Dean!!! You got in a fight with Crowley?!? What the hell?!? Me and him are practically related!!" Dean sighed, not in the mood to act," Oh fuck off Anna. It's not like you even care. You're just dating me because your a cheerleader and I'm the caption of the football team, So honestly, Shut the fuck up for just one minute will you?" Everyone was shock. No one in the cafeteria was talking , too shock to even close their mouths. Anna's face turn red in anger," AND?! YOU'RE ATRACTIVE! I'M ATRACTIVE AS FUCK! WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!" Dean laughed," You need more foundation, You can see how red your face is." Everyone then started to laugh, causing Anna to slap Dean in the face. Everyone went quiet again," oh..." Dean said," Also, need to start working out more. Wait.. never mind.. You pump so many dicks a day, while your cheating on me , you probably don't need it!" Dean snapped back. Everyone "ooo'ed and Anna ran out of the room crying. Dean sighed covering his face. All of a sudden he heard his friend cheering. He looked up to see everyone in his table smiling and laughing," Jeez, Deano! First you stand up to Crowley, then you stand up to Anna?! You're on a role today bud!" Charlie said smiling. Dean just started laughing and actually smiled," Just had enough." Benny gently slapped Deans back smiling. "Well said , Brother." Dean spent the rest of the day hoping to as least see Castiel walk by I the halls, but he didn't. He sighed and walked over to his car, Realizing that The car Cas was in earlier was still there. Dean just shrugged it off an went to pick up Sam." Hey Sammy!!! How was school?!" Dean asked as he rolled down his window to see Sam talking to a boy with long light brown hair and a lollipop in his mouth. Sam looked over to his brother and half smiled replying with," Good. Hey I got a question." Dean raised an eyebrow as a sigh for his dorky little brother to continue," Well, my friend Gabe, um.. His brother apparently forgot to pick him up so I was wondering if we could drop him off at his house..?" Sam asked with his adorable puppy dog eyes, that were mixed with blue and green. How could Dean say no to that adorable face? Dean sighed," Sure. get in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I might do the next two chapters in Sam and Gabriel's point of view. What do you guys think? -Faith😊💓