God, Castiel is already having an effect on me.

The bell rang and Dean sighed as he saw Castiel dart out the class. He packed up his things for his next class and was just about to walk out of class when uncle Bobby called him. "Dean! Come here a second boy." Dean sighed and walked over to him and sat on his uncle's desk as he continued to speak," That new kid, Castiel, I want you to keep an eye on him alright?" Dean raised his eyebrow," and why's that...?" He asked. Bobby sighed rubbing his temples," He has hand marks on his neck. And he's trying to cover it up. I can tell because he kept messing with the collar of his shirt. So please, Son, for me?" Dean sighed and nodded his head saying," Sure Bobby, I gatta get to class though, so I'll talk to you later." And walked out of the class.  He was walking to his locker when he saw Uriel, Crowley and Gadreel in a crowd laughing. He sighed feeling sorry for the poor bastard that was being bullying, but he couldn't say anything to them. Partly because he was still terrified of them, even though he was stronger then the three of them combined, and the other part because they were all four popular and that would look bad on the schools part when people looked up the schools website.  A terrible feeling happened in the pity of his stomach when he thought

That could be Castiel.

No... That couldn't be.. right..? He sighed and continued to walk praying to "God" Or whoever or whatever the hell was up there that It wasn't Castiel. He didn't know why he felt this way about the New kid, with the beautiful Blue eyes with the piercings and tattoos but he did and it kind of scared him.

You have to act straight though Dean. You know what happened at our old school when you were open about your sexuality. You got the shit beat out of you and expelled because the other boys in your school felt " Uncomfortable."

This was a new start and he couldn't let his attractions get the best of his little heart. He knew it would only end in the worst way possible. And besides the point, Castiel was the bad boy of the school, Even though he was new. You could just tell it by the way he looked and acted towards Uriel, and he couldn't date a bad boy. What kind of imprint would that put in little Sammy's brain? Defiantly not a good one. He'd probably go making out with girls like Meg Masters, also known as the school whore, and Dean wouldn't allow his little brother to do such a foolish thing. He deserves a nice girl.

What if he's attracted to boys Dean?

He sighed as he sat down into his next class hoping he would at least see Castiel walk in the halls or something to know he was okay. The "late" bell rang and the teacher started doing attendance when Uriel, Crowley and Gadreel walked into the classroom laughing loudly. "Castiel?" Dean heart fluttered as he now knew Castiel was in two of his classes.He looked around only to find the three bullies smiling at each other as the teacher sighed and mumbled to herself," Guess the New kid isn't here yet." His heart dropped, He was just in the same room as dean a couple minutes ago. Why wasn't he in this one too? Just as he was about to think up an excuse to way He heard Crowley snicker and say," Aw, Guess our play toy isn't in this class boys." Uriel "tsh"Ed and Gadreel chuckled," What a shame. What ever will we do when we're bored in class now?" Gadreel Said in between chuckles. Anger consumed Dean as he stood up and pushed Crowley up against the wall causing gasps and "omg!"s through the class room. " What the hell did you do to Castiel?He's the new kid for god fucking sake you prick. Couldn't even give him a chance to see the good of the school could you?" Mrs. Harvelle sighed and put her hand on Deans shoulder. "Dean , That's enough. Let go of Crowley and sit down." Crowley, Secretly intimidated by Dean sense he's way stronger then the poor bastard gulped loudly and smirked taking a risk and saying," What? Starting to have feelings for the Fag, Winchester?" This threw Dean off the edge, causing him to slam Crowley into the wall and punching him in the face until he was pulled back by , Ellen, who was strong as hell for a woman. "DEAN! ENOUGH! I HATE TO DO THIS BUT PRINCAPLES OFFICE! NOW! YOU THREE TOO!" She said as she pointed to Crowley, whos face was bloody and Gadreel and Uriel who had pure terror written all over their faces. Dean just smirked and said," Sure thing Mrs. Harvelle. God knows I'll have fun with the three of them." Dean was surprised by what he just said, because god knows how scared he was of the three of them, but he didn't show how surprised he was because he was distracted by all the cheering he heard from the class room.

God Castiel is already having an effect on me.

He thought as he walked out of the class room.