He's clearly been through this before.

~~~Deans POV~~~

Dean sighed as he parked his car and started to walk in his house and saw Sam put his arm around his new friend, Gabriel. His thoughts on if Sam liked boys or not, was answered at that very moment. He then remembered back to when Sam came out as Bi to everyone in the "family" besides John.  He smiled to himself as he unlocked the door. " Use protection." He stated as he went inside the house. He heard a quiet," Maybe we will. Maybe we won't."

This caused Dean to laugh. Smart ass mouth on that kid. About  ten seconds later, a surprised Sam walked into the house. Dean just smirked and shook his head, while he got out a pan and started to boil water.

While Dean was cooking pasta noodles he started to think. He wished that he could be as brave as little Sammy and just come out of the damn closet.

I mean come on ,Dean. The closet door is already open.

Not the time Misha.

Alright. Then lets talk about that really cute new kid, Castiel.

Deans heart flutter just thinking about the name.

You mean the one we let get bullied?

Yeah! THAT ONE! Wasn't he really cute?!

Dean sighed as he turned off the stove and drained the noodles

alright.. Maybe he was A little cute. But shouldn't we feel bad?

worry about that later gay boy. Don't forget about how hot he is, because holy shit. That voice.

Dean smiled as he put pasta sauce in the pan with the noodles. He had to admit, the tattoos that snaked around Castile's neck, his voice, his honestly perfect height,  that hoodie, those tight ass jeans that showed his perfect ass, his piercings. God, that lip ring. He hot as hell. God how he wished that he could just bite his lip and-

His thoughts were instantly interrupted as he saw Gabriel run down the stairs and outside the door, followed by a Sam with pink cheeks. What the hell was going on? He set down the spoon he was using and put on his shoes as he opened the door. He saw Gabriel, hugging someone and saw Sam, behind him. Dean walked up to Sam and looked closely at who Gabriel was hugging.

Holy. Shit.

It was Castiel. He looked like shit. "Holy shit dude. What the hell happened?" He had a slit lip, bruises all over his face, his right side of his glasses looked kicked in, he had cuts surrounding his eyes, looked like a dislocated shoulder, and.. a limp? What the hell? He then saw Castiel back up," N-Nothing." Castiel said, in a small voice. Castiel looked like he did earlier that day. Small. Dean felt terrible.

Gabriel just sighed. " Castiel, Dean. Dean, Castiel. Sam, Cas. Cas, Sam." Dean already knew who Castiel was. Or at least that's what he thought. "Damn man. You should let my brother clean your cuts. You look really bad. Castiel sighed," I'm fine. Looks worse then it f-" He was cut off by an angry yet scared looking Gabriel." Fucking lies. Let dean clean your damn face Cassie." Dean just stood there in shock. He finally looked at Castiel and stepped a bit closer to Cas. "No offense man but.. You look like shit."

Smooth like crunchy peanut butter Dean...

Castiel sighed looking at his brother. "Fine." Is all he said. Gabriel hugged Castiel, touching Castiel's shoulder. You could see the pain in his face. He's clearly been through this before. Dean thought as he saw the way Castiel held himself together even though you could tell he was hurting terribly.  " Thanks big bro." is all he heard Gabe say, before he started to walk into the house. He saw out of the corner of his eyes, Castiel saying something then following Dean. Dean smirked.

(HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!!! HOPEFULLY, I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDER DAY/NIGHT! LOVE YOU GUYS!! A.KF! Y.A.N.A! AND L.Y.F! ~Faith :') <3 )