He smirked as he walked out of the house.

~~~Castiel's POV~~~

Castiel almost gasped as he saw the inside of Dean's house. It was beautiful and huge. Castiel's house was the total opposite even though they were right next to each other. Castiel followed Dean into his bathroom and sat on the sink. "Never answered my question. what the hell happened?" Dean asked with a smirk.

Castiel just chuckled and took off his hoodie, knowing he had a thin long sleeved black shirt under his hoodie. He was slightly uncomfortable thought, because the shirt was fitting and he felt like you could see his roles (even though he doesn't fucking have any..) "Damn. Wear black a lot?" Dean asked with a chuckle. Castiel just smiled and nodded. "Blacks awesome man." Dean smirked as he got out the first Aid kit, standing between Castiel's legs. "I like blue better."

Castiel Smiled. "I have to say, your eyes are making me think my favorite color is Green now." Castiel said as he pulled out a cig." By the way Pretty boy, mind if I smoke?" Dean, looking a little surprised and shocked, just shook his head as he started to clean Castiel's cuts. Castiel hissed as the rubbing alcohol collided with the cuts around his eye. He didn't say anything though, just put the cigarette in his mouth, get out a lighter and light his cigarette. Castiel smirks as he saw Dean looking down at his lips.

Castiel breathed in the smoke, loving the way it burned his throat and down his lungs. He moved His lips to the side and blew out the smoke. Dean gently tilted Castiel's chin to see his lips better. "This might sting a little. Your lips pretty busted. The piercing might make it a little harder to clean it though. Mind taking it out?" Castiel just smirked, inhaling what the cigarette that was in between his pointer finger and middle finger as he put it to his mouth. He blew the smoke out if his nose this time, shaking his head."Go ahead." Dean's cheeks went an adorable shade of pink and his eyes widened. Castiel would have never thought of Dean, the clearly, jock to blush by just taking out someone's lip piercings.

"Oh. O-Okay." Castiel lowly chucked, but he saw Dean shier after he did so and smiled, which honestly kind of hurt. He turn on the sink and flick his cigarette into the sink as Dean gently touched Castiel's lip.

Probably Straight, Faggot.

Castiel sighed as his own thoughts hurt him. He really needed to stop doing that." You okay there?" Dean asked as he put the cotton ball on Castiel's slit lip. Castiel Flinched slightly but nodded. "I'm fine." Castiel pulled a fake smirk and put back the badass attitude that somehow fell off. "Yanno.-" Castiel decided he honestly didn't give a fuck, and was just gunna flirt with Dean. Weather he was straight or not. "You're handsome as hell."

Dean's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink, almost a red. And he smiled," I'll make sure to tell my girl friend you said that." Damn. He is straight. Oh well. Castiel flicked his cig once again before turning the sink off, and smirking as he leans closely to deans ear. "I'd love to tell her myself." and with that Castiel jumped off the sink, put his lip ring back in and put the remaining of his cigarette in his mouth as he walked away. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the handsome, green eyed boy in shock. He smirked as he walked out of the house.
(Hey guys, please excuse the spelling/grammar mistakes. This was written very fast but I love writing and I said I would upset so here. Hope you guys like it. A.k.F, Y.A.N.A and L.Y.F :') -Faith💓💓)