This day seems different.

Dean

Dean continued to talk to 'Glasses..' but found it strange that they didn't want to tell him they're real name, but he respected it. They both decided not to talk about anything too personal, such as names, locations, etc.

He found himself liking the owner of the account. Something about him just made Dean smile. As they continued to talk 'Glasses..' let up a little and told Dean that he could call him Jimmy, stating that wasn't his name in the process. When he got up to get some water, already making Sam's dinner earlier, it was already around 11. He huffed a laugh and smiled texting a goodnight text to 'Jimmy' and going to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cas

Castiel sighed when he got a goodnight text by "D" and sent one back. He quickly got Milk and Honey and continued to read the small quotes and poems in the small yet wonderful book.
He had read the book more than 2 times but he didn't care, because every time he did, it had a different meaning.

He quickly checked on his brother then went to bed, being extremely exhausted  because of what had happened that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person

A couple weeks past, the same things happening, Castiel giving secret glares at Dean, Dean looking Castiel up and down when he'd go in front of the class, or catch himself biting his lip while looking at Castiel's body.

Castiel getting beaten by Lucifer, trying to protect his youngest brother and getting bullied by Uriel and his 'posse' ((Hehee Dean loves posse.)) and most important to both of them, in some way, was texting each other; of course they didn't know it was each other yet.

Dean started noticing things that 'Jimmy' would post were very similar to things Castiel had, or the body type Cas had would look similar to Jimmy's. Skinny yet muscular, Jimmy had the book Milk and Honey, and he would se Castiel reading it every once in a while.

But Castiel slowly started to become skinnier and skinnier, which worried Dean, even though the only time they really talked- they believe, is when Castiel picked up Gabriel from Dean's house. Gabriel has been over Sam and Dean's house multiple times since then, but Castiel hasn't.

And in all honesty, Dean started to forget that he was a jock, the captain of the football team, 'straight' or even with Anna for that reason.

This day seemed a little bit different to Castiel than before however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH LOOK! FAITH'S ALIVE?! Yep. Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been having a lot of stress lately and school is catching up with me, which in my case isn't good. AnYwHo!! I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I'm getting back into the swing of writing- once again. I love you all so much, I'm sorry I haven't written in forever, sorry if I worried any of you, and I hope you enjoy. Please don't mind any spelling, grammar, etc. mistakes. I love you all so much, please A.K.F know that Y.A.N.A and please L.Y.F. ~Faith💕