Chapter 6: "Fight Fire With Fire"

Song recomended by SincereRomance ---->

And check out jessicakate1998 story! Click the external link on the side----->

if you want a dedicate for your story, inbox me the link!

© Copyright 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Chapter 6: "Fight Fire With Fire"

 "What kind of name is Kirk anyway?" I was bent behind a bust in front of the house that belonged to the one, the only, Ash Hernandez!

Why you may ask?

Let rewind shall we?

"So you're not going to tell anybody?" Yasmine shriek at me. "You could have been killed!"

"Yeah, but getting Hayley in trouble isn't going to get me anywhere, Yas." I responded, in a lower tone. 

"Hey! Why does Yasmine get a nickname? I want one too!" interjected Parker.

"I'll feel better knowing she's getting punished for what she did to you! I mean she should be in jail for something like that!." Continued Yasmine, ignoring Parkers remark.

"What about Park?"  Parker went on "Or something short like PK?"

"No i't wouldn't feel better, Yas. Then I'll just feel guilty about ruining her entire future because of her one scary-teenage-girl-in-love move. She won't try again, I'm pretty sure."

"OMG PJ! For Parker Johnson!"

We both looked at Parker, before bursting out laughing. 

"I. Am. Never. Calling. You. PJ." I breathed out, holding my abdominal at the pain of laughing too hard.

"Whatever." With a pout, he turned away from us, going back to his empty work sheet. We were in ethics class and our teacher, Ms. Mellings, had just stepped out to pay a visit to the next class over and Yasmine was finally getting the chance to let her opinion out vocally instead of by text on the events of yesterdays bathroom scene.

The bell rang signalling the end of the period, and in unison the class got up, their books already tucked into bags from a restless last ten minutes, and started piling out taking the three of us along with them. 

"You are way too nice, Mia." Carried on Yasmine.

"Maybe I am." I said turning my face in contempt. "But as least I won't have a guilty conscious. Now if you don't mind I need to stop by the Art room to dump some supplies before heading over to history." I turned the corner leading away from my two bestfriends.

"Admit it, you're a push over, well except for Ash!" She screamed after me.

Dumping my supplies in the art room, I headed in the direction of my next class. I was about to turn a corner before I heard a sound behind me. I turned around to look at the empty hallway, the second bell had definitely rang, and everyone should be in class, but of course I wasn't. Deciding to ignore the sound, I started turning back, before everything when blank.

*****

I opened my eyes, and saw nothing. What's that above me? I'm surrounded, cramped, stuffed.

Breathe, Breathe, Breathe.

I banged on the object above me.

Where am I?

I pounded my surroundings, and heard a scream rip out of me.

Small. Cramped.

I needed to get out! I couldn't breathe; I was running out of air.

Air, I need air.