│снартег 17 ❤

Start from the beginning

I nodded. I'm debating if I should stay here till midnight or go home right now. I saw Christopher walk outside. I should probably go talk to him. Maybe the sleep will go away. Who knows.

I got up and walk outside. Chris opened the trunk of his car and took out some water bottles. I walk up behind him. "Hey"

He put the water bottles down. "Hey,"

He didn't seem like he was...happy. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

He turned around to face me. "Would you be mad if Chresanto started hanging with his ex on daily basis?"

I shrugged. "Well, yeah; only because I'm still in love with him" I said, before looking off to the side. "But, I am one of his exes"

"You two aren't back together?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Everyone thinks that. But, I shook my head. "No"

He nodded. "But, um, Hayley's constantly hanging out with her ex, Jason"

Jason. That's an all too familiar name. One of my ex's name was Jason. He's the one that broke my heart in the worst way possible. Thinking about him made me frown. "You want me to talk to her?"

"Sure," He said, picking up the water bottles. "If you want"

He was about to walk away. "Is that why you guys got into a heated arguments the other day?"

He stopped walking. "That's exactly why" He open the door and walk in. I walk back in few moments later after him. Everybody resumed their dancing. I search for Hayley threw the crowd. "I'm about to leave, I'm sleepy" I told her when I found her.

She pout. "Aw, okay"

I gave her a hug. "Happy birthday, babe" She hugged me back tightly.

"Thanks," She said, as she pulled away. "And don't think I didn't see you and Chresanto earlier"

I blushed. "Oh, whatever"

She laughed. "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight" I smiled. "And we gotta talk tomorrow"

She nodded before I went to find Chresanto. Once I found him, we went outside and he drove home. Brianna drove Ray's car. Five minutes didn't even passed by and I was knocked out.

I felt my body being placed on the bed. I knew Chres carried me up my room. I felt him take off my heels. I, then, got comfortable under the sheets. Chresanto turned off the lamp. I heard his feet walking away. "Don't leave," I mumbled.

"You want me to stay the night?" He asked.

I nodded. "Please?" I felt the bed shake and Chres layed behind me. We cuddled together. I took a deep breath and smiled. "I love cuddling with you"

I heard him chuckle deeply. I fixed myself before laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I quickly sat up, breathing heavily. I look out the window; the sun was shining through my window. I look to the side of the bed and Chres wasn't there. I know this nigga didn't leave. I sighed.

"You okay?" Chres asked me. I turned to me right. He was shirtless; brushing his teeth. He leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

I nodded. "Yeah; I thought you left" I suddenly remembered why I woke in such urgent. "Shit, what time is it?"

He took his phone out of his pocket. "10. Why?"

"Damn," I said, quickly taking off the covers off of me. I was still in my dress from yesterday. Today's Friday. "I'm late for my photo shoot" I was supposed to be there at 9:45 AM. I quickly texted Robin, telling him I'm running a little bit late.