All the heads snapped towards me.

I could see that guy's disgusting green eyes and dirt covered face..

"You???? " He said in disgust.

"She is bloody lying...!!! She is just a teenager!!" spat one of them.

I smirked mentally..

They didn't know who I was..

Of course they did.. But they underestimated me..

"Ohh yeah??!! Let me show you who Argyl is!!" I said with smirk and in fractions of seconds I slide down hitting ones knee with my hand and got the hold of a revolver sticked under the couch..

Things I keep in my house...

I started shooting and killed one of them.

The sound of the bullet shooting and penetrating through his flesh was sadistically amazing..

No.. I hadn't shot anyone before this.. This was the first time.. But fights were my daily thing.. This wasn't me.. But I needed to protect my Family and this instinct just came.. This was Argyl which came out during such situations..

  I saw other one coming towards me and I flipped and hit him with the gun. He fainted as expected.

The other two were soo shocked that they couldn't even move!

What you expected me to be?

I fired the bullet aiming at one of the rest.

The bullet missed him.

He tried to hold me but I sat down and took out a knife from the holder tied to my ankle and hit on his lap. He screamed.. and the other attack was on his chest and the knife penetrated through his heart.

I breathed heavily..

The last and the fourth one held mum to the gun point.

"Don't move!!" He shouted.

I looked into his dark brown eyes.. They held fear..

I smirked mentally..

Wanna play it this way?

I make the rules here!

I dropped the knife and held out the gun.

"Drop it!! Otherwise I will shoot her!!" He said holding the gun on my mum's head!!

I bent down to drop the gun. My mind spinning high speed.. Scenarios flashing in front of me.. I quickly settled on one..

After reaching near the ground.

"Sorry mum!!" I exclaimed and shot my mum on the leg!

She screamed in pain and fell down ... As soon as she was down, I got up and shot him in the middle of the forehead!

My dad was in a complete shock!!
I looked around the room! Four of them were dead!!

I calmed down my raged breath..

I closed my eyes to get control over myself.. I knew this would happen.. I would kill them..

I opened my eyes to see my dad looking at me like I had killed- Well I HAD killed four people..

I sighed and decided to give them time to recover from the shock..

I got my phone, removed their masks and clicked the picture of each and everyone!
"Ara?  WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" dad asked.

Finally..

"They were hear to kill us..." I said calmly.

"Why?????"  dad asked calming down mum.

"That I can't tell you guys!!" I said looking at him emotionlessly..

" I'm sorry mum! I am sure it's not that big injury! Dad you take her to the hospital! I need both of you to go away from this home! It's not at all safe now! Don't return back here.."

I needed them safe.. With me being there, they were far from being safe..

" I got to go... Don't try to contact me! And dad if anyone else comes again kill them!! They aren't decent people...Keep this with you..." I said giving him another gun under the TV table and a portable knife...

He kept looking at me crazily.. I couldn't explain everything to them..

"But..."

"Don't say anything! I don't have that much of time.. Listen to me... Call Leo and tell him all that happened and tell him to be safe... I will call you whenever possible... Don't make any calls after calling Leo!!!" I said grabbing my bag and changing my SIM card.

I got the hold of my bag and walked out of the house in another dark place..

I was in trouble for sure...

Hey guys!

How many of you are my Marshmallows already?

Raise your hands..!🙌🏻

And if you are new, welcome to the family Marshmallow!

Now,
What you think about this new story..?
And Argyl?

Lemme know your views on this.

And I am gonna update once a week on this story.
Every Monday is fine?

I am really sorry I have hell lot of studies.. That's why I need to do this..

I love ya all😘💖

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘