|1|

Chresanto's POV

I stood over the crying man with the tip of my gun pressed into his forehead. I clicked off the safety and he started to cry harder. I laughed.

"You done lying now my dude?" I asked him, using my gun to tilt his head up so he could look me in the eye. His eyes were full of fear and I smirked at him enjoying the power I had over him.

"Chr-" My smile quickly turned into a snarl. No one, except my mama called me Chresanto. Especially not some weak ass nigga who owed me money, "I mean Roc. If you give me a few more days I promise I will get you all of your money. My daughter has been sick so I used some money to take her to the hospital." I sighed heavily and moved my gun. His shoulders collapsed in relief and stood up quickly and brushed himself off.

"Get outta my face and get my money to me, and if you lying to me .... I don't even gotta tell you. You already know I'll kill you slowly and I'll enjoy every moment of it." I plopped back on my couch and waved my hand, dismissing that punk.

My best friend Ray walked in with his little boo. The most feminine little boy I've met in a long time. But that shit only came out around Ray. They called him Prodigy around the neighborhood but to us he was BabyBoy.

"What's up Roc?" Ray asked with his hand secured around Baby's waist.

"Nothing Man, what's up with you?" I asked, Baby was squirming to get out of Ray's right grip. At first Ray didn't acknowledge him, but then he started getting difficult so Ray rolled his eyes and finally let go. Baby came bouncing on over to me, he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I chuckled a little and wrapped my arm around him. He sat back and looked at me, pouting.

"What's wrong BabyBoy?" I asked faking a concerned expression.

"Ray said I'm on punishment!" He said with a frustrated expression. I heard Ray let out a exhausted sigh and I looked at Baby with an amused expression.

"Why are you on punishment Baby?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, go ahead and tell Roc what your bad ass did! Go ahead!" Ray interjected. Baby put his head in shame and I waited for him to answer.

"Baby what did y-"

"I got kicked out of the Versace store." He mumbled and I busted out laughing.

"How?" I forced out through my laughter.

"The bit-"

"Watch your fucking mouth BabyBoy." Ray warned.

"Excuse me? I'm telling a story Mr. RudeAss. First you tell me to tell Chres why I'm on punishment and then you interrupt me. What. The. Fuck?!" Baby shot back. His eyes widened in fear when he realized what he said. I looked over to see Ray heading towards the door.

"Ray, Daddy I'm sor-"

"Get up," Ray said without even looking in this direction. Baby scrambled to get up and follow Ray, "We'll be back." He said and I nodded in response. I shook my head and chuckled quietly, poor little BabyBoy

.

.

.

.

.

I'll give you a little preview of how nasty they are in the next chapter ;). Be warned it's gonna get pretty freaky and explicit so don't be surprised and you're welcome to skip any sexual chapters. I'll make sure you don't miss anything crucial to the story line

-Ro ❤️