" thank you, for letting us pet them, come on Percy let's go see the kitties now" Lauren said

" tank you ma'am" Percy responded and we waved the girl bye and went over to the kitties.

They were in cages and I held up Percy so he could look at them.

" Mommy look it's different colors!"

" Wow! Look Percy it wants you to play, here" I handed him a cat toy and he dangled it and the cat started to hit it and it caused him to giggle.

"Mama mama play with kitties with us" he said to Lauren and she came over and we played with all of them for a few minuets until I noticed a little girl wanted to look too.

I moved over so she could see and play with them then I got a good look at her.

" Sofia?" She looked up and yeah that's was my little sister she so big now, she's so beautiful.

" Camila!" She ran to me and gave me a hugI passed Percy to Lauren and they both had a look of confusion to them.

" I miss you Camila, I'm lonely with out you "

I bent down to her size to give her a proper hug

" I know sofi but it's not my fault mami and papi don't like me anymore, they didn't want me to be around you I'm sorry"

"SOFIA, what have we told you don't talk to strangers" that voice that voice that makes my blood boil, my mother.

I let go of sofi and looked up and I heard my mother and father both gasp.

" Karla" my dad said and I nodded

"I go bye Camila but yeah it's me" I said and they both looked like they wanted to cry, but what for they are the ones who kicked me out, they were the ones who called my son a bastard, and they were the ones who called me a slut.

" you are beautiful mija" my dad said and I shook my head and turned to Lauren who was still confused.

" take him and the stuff to the car, I'll be there in a minuet" she nodded and sat Percy in the Kart and walked away.

"So that was him" my mom said

" yes it was but why do you care" I said and it caught them off guard.

" Mija I know what we did was awful and we are sorry, we are sorry for not supporting you, but we want to be there" my mom said and I scoffed.

" After 3 years of telling me I was a slut and he is a bastard now you wanna apologize and be in his life, yeah I don't think so" I told them and I crouched down to Sofi and Gave her a hug and walked passed them.

I met Lauren in the car and we drove off I didn't want to talk right now but eventually I'll talk but I just need to think.

After 20 mins of driving we came back home and we un loaded the car and I grabbed a little bowl and put some cat food out for the kitty that comes by and I went to our room.

After a while of being alone I heard the door open and I heard Lauren's voice.

I patted the spot next to me signaling for her to sit and she did.

" so care to explain what happened while I was gone" she said and I groaned.

" my parents tried to apologize for all the shit they put me through and they want to be in Percy's life but no, I can't let people who called him a bastard after 10 minuets of him being born, I can't"

" what the fuck they called him that?, he's just a baby what the hell is wrong with them" Lauren said irritated.

" exactly, I feel bad missing sofi's life, she my little sister and the last time I saw her was when she was 6 I'm surprised she even remembered me, I thought mom and Dad would have brain washed her by now"

" do you think they are actually sincere about their apology or they are bull shitting you to get something"

"That's the thing I don't know my mother is a very evil women, it's hard to read that women"

" my dad is something else's the look in his eyes had sorrow to them, but I don't know Lauren" she got up and sat me up.

"If you don't want them in your life then don't but what ever decision you pick I'll be here to support you" she kissed me and pulled away.

" now lets go eat I made baked chicken, mash potatoes and Broccoli"

" how did I get lucky with you" I told her and I got up and she chuckled.

" it's faith my good lady, go set the table and I will serve us"

As much as I hate the world sometimes Lauren is the one of the only thing in this world to make me smile, the other things being The girls and Percy and Balto he's a fuzzy little baby.

Maybe it is faith that brought me and Lauren back together, I love her with all my heart, she is amazing and a amazing other mother to Percy I like how my life is now And I don't want that to change.