"Mia?" Lisa said with no particular tone in her voice.

"How are you?" This Mia character walked up to us.

"I'm good, how are you?" Lisa responded.

I turned around and continued to look through the lippies. At this point I knew very well who this Mia was.

"Cool, cool. I saw your grandmother a while back. She's was telling me you're back in school"

"Yeah, slowly but surely" Lisa chuckled.

She was over this whole encounter.

"Dave told me you live up in The Bronx now"

Lies, I told her that. Dave told me 👀

"Yup, me and Kai Kai"

"Oh I'm so rude" Lisa tapped me.

I turned around and faced them both.

"This is my little cousin Janae" Lisa introduced  me.

I was going to kill her after this.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Wow, haven't seen you since, you were a sophomore in high school Lisa" she smiled.

"Really?" I asked, not remembering what she was referring to.

"You were probably too young"

Your baby daddy don't think so 🤔

"Well, I'm not going to hold ya up. It was nice seeing you Lisa, tell Mama Gee I said hello" she smirked and walked away.

As she exited it out of Sephora I turned to Lisa and hit her arm.

"Owww!" She laughed.

"That shit wasn't funny Lisa"

"Oh the fuck it was !!! She got no clue she just met her baby daddy new girlfriend!!!" Lisa's smirked an evil grin.

"I can't stand yo ass!"

"I can't stand her acting as if we cool or friends. Bitch bye"

"How does she remember me but I don't remember her?" I asked confused.

"Remember that one time we went to the park on 110th, that summer you stayed with me?"

"Where you got into it with that girl? ... Wait that was her?" I pieced it together!

"Bingo!"

"Wowwwwww"

"Yeah, dumb hoe thinks we're friends because we fucked with the same brothers. Bitch please, lucky Mama Gee fucks with her because it would still be on sight!"

"How the hell would I remember her and piece that together. When she started dating East?"

"Maybe by the time you were a junior in high school, that's almost around the time he came back to NYC"

"But by then you and Bully were just about over with"

"Yeah almost" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"So you seen her?"

"Yeah I mean if Bully and I were together and Dave and her would stop by than yes"

"Ohhhh" I was fully understanding now.

"That's wild" I laughed.

"What's going to be wild is when Dave introduces ya!!" She laughed.

"Ugh! This means I have to tell him and he's been fishy already" I sighed.