How Do I Do This

Chapter 35
(1 week later )
Finns pov:
I sat in my room in my suit trying to get the courage to stand up and go down stairs. I looked the mirror and felt like I was about to vomit .

"Finn?" Rachel said knocking on my door .

"Hey." I said .

She walked in and said ,

"It's time to go sweetie ."

"How'd you do it ?" I asked her .

"Do what ?" She asked me .

"This, bury your mother . How... how did you get the courage to get up and face everyone ?" I asked.

She sat down beside me and took my hand,

"Well, I took a breath and I held your hand and whenever I thought that this was it that this would be the thing that crushed me the most , I looked at you and I remembered how much you were there for me . So when you feel like you can't bare to sit there anymore , look at me and know I'm here ." She told me .

I smiled slightly and pecked her on the cheek ,

"I love you , have I told you that lately ?" I said .

She kissed me and said,

"I love you too."

We got up and she fixed my tie and then took my hand and we went down stairs to go to the church .

(30 minutes later )
I was listening to the pastor talk about how amazing life was and how my mom was a light in our lives and I felt sick , and I got this feeling of anger and sadness . Rachel looked at me and saw how upset I was , she took my hand and held it till the funeral was over .
(That night )
After the funeral , Rachel and I were cleaning up . Burt was at the shop and Kurt was with him so it was just us . I was cleaning the dishes and Rachel was picking the trash up. She came in the kitchen and started to rub my shoulders,

"Everything's done want me to take over ?" She asked me .

"No." I said rolling my shoulders.

She wrapped her arms around me and said ,

"Come on Finn, you haven't slept in days you should get to bed." She told me .

"I said no!" I yelled pushing her down .

I threw the plate ,

"God damnit ! " I yelled .

She got up , holding her tears back and said ,

"I know you're hurting , I know what it feels like to lose a parent but I'm here for you . I'm here for you Finn , I'm here so don't push me away . You wanna yell ? Fine I'll yell with you . You wanna scream ? Fine , I'll scream too . You need a shoulder to cry on , I have two . I can be there for whatever you need just don't push me away ." She told me .

I looked to the sink and threw another plate and said ,

"You don't know anything." I told her and left .