You Don't Know Me

Chapter 13
(Rachels house)
Rachels pov:
I got out of my car to see Finn standing at my door.

"What are doing here Finn?" I asked him in the rain.

"How could you get back together with Jessie?" He asked me.

"Why does it matter to you ?" I asked him.

"Because he was a complete ass to you freshman year and you're just going to take him back." He said.

"Finn you're with Katie now , why do you care who I date?" I asked him.

"I don't." He said.

"Good." I said.

"Good." He said .

"Great." I said .

"Great." He said and was about to leave when he turned around and said, "I do care okay. I care because he's a jerk and you deserve better." He said.

"You don't know what I need Finn, you don't know me like that." I saod.

"Bullshit Rachel! You think I don't know you because you're wrong I know more about you than you think! We've been friends since we were 5 years old and I don't know you? I know everything about you. I know your favorite color is purple, I know you're obsessed with Barbra Striestand, I know the different types of cries you have, I know that I was first person to sing in the car with you, I know when your dad left that you you were crushed and it broke you so badly that you didn't think you be alright again, and that when your mom died you were heartbroken, and I know that whenever I have ever needed you , you were right there climbing in my window and making me feel better. I KNOW you Rachel, I know you better than you think." He said.

I looked at him and then I walked over to him and I kissed him passionately.