Come Back To Me

Chapter 23
Rachel's pov:
"This is all your fault , why couldn't you just have left him alone ." Carol said coldly and left .

I stood there for a minute and then looked at Kurt and said,

"It's all my fault ." I told him.

"Hey don't say that , it is not your fault that this happened it's that idiot Jesse who pulled the trigger . Carol is just upset that's all it's been a long couple of days ." He told me .

"Where's Finn is he okay?" I asked upset .

"He's in a coma ." Kurt said.

"Will he wake up?" I asked him.

"Let's hope so." He said .

"Where is he ? I need to see him ." I said .

"Rachel I don't know if that's ...."

"Please Kurt , I need to see him." I said .

He nodded and said ,

"Come with me." And he took me to Finns room.

I walked in with Kurt and saw Finn laying there unconsciously . I tried by best not to cry but I couldn't help it . He was laying there lifeless like a ghost . I looked at Kurt and said ,

"Do you mind if I stay in here for a bit ?" I asked him.

"Go ahead , I'll go find Carol see if she's okay." He said and left .

I looked at Finn and sat down close to him. I then grabbed his hand and kissed it .

"I'm so sorry Finn, this shouldn't be happening to you , you're so good and all you tried to do was save me . I want you to know though that I love you and even though you may not be able to hear me just know that I will always love you because I am forever yours , faithfully ." I told him . 

His hand was warm and I kissed it . I then got onto the bed and I laid with him , holding his hand .

( 3 days later )
It's been 6 days since Finn and I got shot and he still hasn't woken up. The hospital dismissed me but I have to be watched by someone so Quinn's been at my house because things are still bad between Carol and I and I can't stay there . I feel awful , what if he never wakes up ? What if he dies ? I'll have nothing , he can't die , he just can't . Today is my first day back to school and I'm nervous . There's been these rumor about what happened the day of the shooting . That I was the reason Finn was dying and that it was my fault . I walked into school nervous . Everyone looked at me as if a ghost was walking in the hall way . They all stared at me when finally Quinn came up and said ,

"Don't you people have anything better to do than just stand here!" She yelled at them and they scattered away .

"Thanks ." I said .

"No problem , they have nothing that they need to be saying to you , not now." She said .

"Yeah not yet at least ." I said .

"How is Finn ?" She asked me .

"Well he's still in his coma and Kurt says he's been stable . Nothing bad has happened yet and he still has a heart beat so that's good ." I said .

"Have you talked to Carol yet ?" She asked me .

"No, she won't talk to me and she's told the nurse not to let me see Finn but Kurt's been sneaking me in." I told her .

"Have you slept at all ?" She asked me .

"No I've been too busy crying ." I told her .

She gave me a hug and said,

"I'm so sorry Rachel."

I sighed and said ,

"Come on let's go to class ." I said and we left .
( 2nd period )
I walked out of class to go to the bathroom but somehow I found myself in the hall where Finn and I got shot . I stood in the hallway and I remembered it all .

( flashback)
I love you Rachel." Finn said and then suddenly he charged at Jesse , pushing me out of the way and taking Jesse down.

"Finn!" I yelled as the gun shot went off.
(End of flashback)
I ran out of the school got into my car and drove off to the hospital, speeding to get to Finn.

"Hi can I help you ?" The nurse said.

I ignored her and ran down to Finns room.

"Ma'am you can't be in this hall." A doctor said but I ignored them.

"Finn! Finn!" I yelled finding myself lost .

"Ma'am who are you looking for?" A nurse asked me .

"My boyfriend Finn! I can't find him ! Where is he?" I asked her panicked .

"Okay sweetheart calm down ." She told me .

"No I need to find him!" I yelled and then I saw his room number .

I ran into his room and said,

"Finn! Finn! Please come back to me.  Please don't leave me !" I yelled but he laid there lifeless.

"Come back Finn! Come back to me !" I yelled and then suddenly everything went black.

.....
Hey guys so I have a new book out called the road trip it's a finchel story and on my page .

Xoxoxo,
Natalie