Wake Up

Chapter 2
(The hospital)
Finns pov:
I sat in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out with news about Rachel. I wanted so badly for her to be okay , how could she do this to herself? How could she do this? I was waited when suddenly Rachels dad walked in with a bag and then it dawned on me he had something to do with it. I got up and before he could say a word I pushed him against the wall,

"What did you do? What did you say to her!" I yelled.

"Finn please stop!" He yelled.

"You did this didn't you, you broke your promise!" I yelled .

"Finn I had to leave!" He yelled.

"Why are you here then! You should've never came the fuck back here! I warned you to stay away from her! I warned you!" I yelled.

"Finn I'm sorry !" He yelled.

"No I don't need you to apologize to me , Rachel needed you to be there and she trusted you but now you're done . You better hope to god she wakes up because I swear to you I will not hesitate to hurt you if she doesn't." I said .

"Finn back down big guy." Burt said pulling me away from Rachels dad.

"Get out and don't come back here you hear me!" I yelled and he ran off.

"Rachel Berry?" The doctor said.

"Yes. I'm her uh brother." Kurt said.

"Rachels stomach was pumped but she's in intesive care." He told us.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"It means she might not wake up. The dosage of pill she took had a major in pack on her heart and we had pump her stomach which made her weak." He told us.

"So she might not wake up." I said.

"I'm sorry no." He told me.

"Can we see her?" Kurt asked him.

"Of course come this way." He said and we followed him.

"You should go in first Finn , maybe hearing your voice will help." Kurt said.

I nodded and walked in. I looked Rachel and she was hooked up to a bunch of machines . It broke my heart seeing her like this. How could this be happening? This can't be real. I sat down and looked at her as her eyes were closed and took her hand and started to say,

"Hey baby, it's me Finn, I know you probably can't hear me right but I need you know that you can't just leave me . Rachel you're my person don't you know that and I know you've been through hell lately but I would've thought that you would've called me and not just jump. How could you do this to us, to me, to you. You're my person Rachel , I can't just lose you like this. Please just fight baby. Fight for me , fight for us, open up those beautiful brown eyes and say something , say anything. God please don't let her die , please don't let her leave me , I need her. I need you Rachel, I can't live without you just please wake up." I said.