I Thought You Were Dead

Chapter 4
(1 week later)
Finns pov:
Okay Hudson just don't think about it all you have to do is get through the day and not see her. I thought as I walked into school and by her I meant my ex girlfriend Rachel Berry . I walked into the choir room because Mr.Shue wanted to see all of us. When I walked in I saw her standing there. I quickly walked into Mr.Shues office and sat down.

"Hey Finn whats up?" He asked me.

"I can't do this." I said.

"Finn you need to relax." He told me.

"I can't Mr.Shue I can't relax because I am barley surviving. I'm sorry but if Rachel comes back I don't think I can be in glee club. " I said and left.

(Auditorium)
I laid in the auditorium looking up at the ceiling listening to Journeu when Rachel walked in and stood above me.

"Hi." She said as I took my head phones out.

"Hi." I said sitting up.

"Finn, listen I don't want you to quit the glee club because of me..."

"Why are you here?" I asked rudely.

"What?" She said.

"Why do you keep bothering me? You said you never wanted to see me that you just wanted to die so why are you bothering me!" I said angrily.

"Because I needed to see you." She said.

"I thought you were dead Rachel!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked me.

"I thought you died, I thought you drowned and that you were going to die ! So I don't want you to need me I want you to stay the hell away from me because you are dead to me!" I yelled.

"Finn I..."

"Just leave me alone !" I said and stormed out.