Don't Wanna Be Broken

Chapter 8
(1 month later)
Rachels pov:
I sat in my therapist's office and said,

"I'm tired of being broken."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked me.

"I mean I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself, I need to go back to being the girl I used to be." I said.

"And who is that?" She asked me.

I looked down and said,

"I don't know. I used to be so vibrant and full of life and then my mom died and my dad came back and now he's gone again and now I just feel lost." I told her.

"You know sometimes we have to lose ourselves to find out who we really are. So maybe instead of sitting around you can do something new and fresh. Take chances , join a team , do a sport . Find something you would never try and do it." She said.

I nodded in agreement.

(2 days later )
"Hey Quinn!" I said coming up to her in the hall.

"Oh hey Berry, whats up?" She asked.

"I wanna join Cheerios." I told her in confidence.

She looked at shocked,

"Seriously?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I need something to keep from feeling sad and alone because I'm tired of it so I figured why not join Cheerios." I said.

"Um Rachel, no offense, but are you sure you can do it? It's pretty intense and Coach Sylvester hates you because you're in glee." She told me.

"Look, I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself, I used to vibrant and energetic and now I'm just well noy as fun . I need to put myself out there, try new things. So will you help me?" I begged.

"Okay,  today ar 3:30 is practice be there to audition. " She said.

"Thank you Quinn!" I said and hugged her.

"Please stop." She said annoyed and I stopped.