Five Seconds

Chapter 19
(1 month later)
Finns pov:
I fell in love , I fell in love with her, so much so I would do anything to save her . I would take a bullet to the heart for her . I would do anything for her.
It's amazing how life can just end in five seconds . How everything can just fall a part in a matter of short time. One second , two seconds , three seconds , four seconds, five seconds.... and then everything goes black.

(Earlier that day)
I was at school getting for class . Tonight is Rachel and I's anniversary and I'm so excited, it's going to be just the two of us. I saw Rachel at her locker and I came up behind her and put my hands over her eyes and said,

"Guess who?"

"Kurt is that you?" She joked.

"Would Kurt do this?" I asked her and turned her around and gave her a passionate kiss.

"If I were Blaine he would." She joked and we chuckled .

"Happy Anniversary." I said.

"Happy Anniversary." She said and kissed me.

"So I will be picking you up at five tonight okay. And dress really fancy because I have some very nice surprises in store." I said.

"I bet." She said and kissed me.

(2 hours later)
Rachel's pov:
I walked out into the hallway and then someone said,

"Hello Rachel."

I looked up and standing there with a gun was Jesse .

"Jesse." I said .

"Well , well, well, looks like we have a few things to talk about." He said .

I looked at him and ran off as he fired shots into the air.

Finns pov:
I was in class waiting for Rachel to come back into the bathroom when suddenly I heard gunshots.

"Everyone down and be quiet." Mr. Shue said.

"Where's Rachel?" Sam asked me.

Rachel's pov:
I ran into the girls bathroom and hid in one of the stalls.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are Rachel!" Jesse yelled coming into the bathroom.

I held my breath trying not to make a move as he started to kick stalls I trembled.

"Come on Rachel! Your precious boyfriend can't protect you now!" He yelled kicking my stall .

I jumped and then he knew I was there and then he kicked it opened and dragged me out as I screamed.

"What do you want!" I yelled .

"You broke up with me for him! Again! And now ! Now I'm going to get my revenge ." He said.

"Not if I can help it !" I said and kicked him in the balls and ran off as he ran after me.

"Rachel!" Finn yelled as I ran into him in the hall.

"Finn you have to get out of here Jesse's going to kill me." I said.

"What?" He said nervous.

"Come on we have to go!" I yelled and I grabbed his hand running away from Jesse.

"Come on Rachel!" Jesse yelled .

"Finn run!" I yelled at him as Jesse caught up with us .

"No save yourself!" He yelled.

"Awe isn't that just sweet Frankenteen is trying to save his girlfriend." Jesse said.

"Let her go Jesse." Finn said.

Jesse suddenly grabbed me by the neck and said,

"What do you think I should do first? Rape her then kill you and her or kill you then rape her." He said.

"Leave her alone!" Finn yelled.

"What are you going to do?" He asked him.

"I'll be damned if you touch her before I kill you first." Finn said.

"Try me, I'll shoot her brains out right here." Jesse said.

"Finn run ! I'll be alright!" I yelled.

"Listen to your girlfriend Finn, she knows what's best ." Jesse said.

"I love you Rachel." Finn said and then suddenly he charged at Jesse , pushing me out of the way and taking Jesse down.

"Finn!" I yelled as the gun shot went off.

Finns pov:
I love her , I love her so much , I would anything for her.

....
Love Harry Potter ? Love Glee? Then check out my latest story , The Girl Who Lived , on my page now.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie