The Bottom

Chapter 1
Rachels pov:
What do you do when you feel as if you've lost everything your mom, your dad, your dignity . How do you deal with it all ? What happens when things don't always turn out how you expect? When you're sick and tired of it all, all the heartbreak , all the saddness, all the death and you just want it to end and then you hit the bottom.
(Now)
Finns pov:
I walked into Rachels house to pick her up for dinner .

"Rachel?" I yelled coming in.

I looked around but she wasn't there so I walked upstairs and she wasn't there either. So I walked outside and and then I saw her drowning .

"Rachel!" I yelled.

I instantly jumped into the pool and pulled her out.

"Rachel! Rachel baby wake up!" I yelled.

She wasn't waking up and her was freezing I took out my cell phone and called 911.

"Hello 911 how can I be a service to you?" The operator asked.

"Hi my girlfriends not breathing I think tried to commit suicide she can't swim." I said.

"Okay whats the address?" They asked me.

"44 blueberry lane." I said.

"Okay we're on the way." They said and left.

"Come on Rachel stay with me!" I said trying to revive her .

Suddenly the ambulanced arrived and rushed in.

"Over here!" I yelled.

"How long has she been down?" The paramedic asked me.

"I have no idea I got her about 15 minutes ago." I said.

"Okay, she's freezing lets get her to the hospital." He said and the Rachel on the hospital and took her to the hospital.