Chapter 1: The Twins

*BAAANG*

A loud crash echoed rapidly across the village while two mischievous figures dashed quickly, as if they were in a hurry.
"HAA! YOULL NEVER GET US!!" Yelled Naruto, his confidence booming in his voice.
"TOO FAST FOR YA? HOW ABOUT WE SLOW DOWN FOR YOU GESERS!" There was a big grin plastered on both Uzumaki's faces as two jonin chased after them.
They had graffitied the stone faces of all four Hokage.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-" Grunted one of the jonin as a wild dogfight broke out. Everyone was dashing left and right trying to catch the twins.
The two jonin ran past, being oblivious to the disguise Naruto and (Y/n) had on. Once they heard no more footsteps, they took of a sheet of fabric, one that helped them blend in to the natural wooden fence behind their backs.
They eased a bit once they thought they were alone, their bodies were tense during the big dogfight, they had a small hint of fear in them. But did it stop them? No. of course not.

"Whew, we really came close there didn't we?" Naruto questioned his grinning twin, "YEAH, but it was fun!"
Cheered the very amused (Y/n), taking a few minutes to catch his weakish breath. "HECK YEAH!" The first blonde replied, joy and delight filling him up thanks to his brother. They worked hard on their 'art', especially hard so people could finally notice them. The two held in their laughter, they were so overjoyed.

"Well, care to explain"

"D'AAAAAAH IRUKA-SENSEI!" Both Uzumaki yelped in unison, obviously surprised that their sensei had found them so easily and gave them a shock.
"You two were supposed to be in the academy hours ago!" The older male yelled at the two, his anger was getting larger, to the point where there were small tick marks on his forehead.
"U-uh....." "we were just..." "Save it."
Iruka grabbed both of them and moved back in the academy.

---Time skip because I'm lazy... heheh---

"Oof!"
Both twins were tight together and thrown in the front of the class. The rope was there to insure that they wort escape this time.
(Y/n) heard the entire class groan, this wasn't a rare event, them being tied and thrown in front of the class was a regular occurrence. And each time it happened, it got on the class's nerves more and more with each time. But this time, they had it. Mostly shikimaru though, the class's groan was loud.
It ticked (Y/n) off, "HEY, YOU ALL ARE HERE TO BECOME NINJA RIGHT? STOP COMPLAINING AND WORK FOR IT YOU LAZY DICKS!"

That silenced the entire class.

Meanwhile Naruto had the biggest grin ever.

Iruka stared at (Y/n) with a hybrid of shock and happiness. He knew how much the twins' desire to become ninjas was high and unbreakable, as evident by the fact that they'd failed the graduation exam 3 times. But, despite getting laughed at and mocked, they came back and kept going. (Y/n) never lost hope, that hope reflected onto Naruto and they started again together.

But, he was their sensei. He had to toughen them up for the dangers ahead, because if they don't get their act together they'll be likely to fail again. Still, didn't stop them the first 3 times now did it.

Iruka regained his composure from the shock and happiness inside him and faked a mood of anger.
"Listen class, because of both (Y/n) and Naruto here, you all will be repeating the transformation Jutsu we learned"

Before (Y/n) could yell again, Iruka covered his mouth.
'You've made your point, let it sink in'

The class began lining up against the first and bottom row of desks while still making a lot of noise. Mostly groans and murmurs, but a few were silent.
But still, the twins could feel eyes glaring at them as they were untied by Iruka.

Once the entire class was lined up and ready, Iruka took a small clipboard from behind his desk and began calling names.
"First up, Sasuke Uchiha"
Sasuke walked forward, practically drowning in his fan girls swoons, which also earned him a glare from Naruto.
(Y/n) just give him an annoyed look, causing the Uchiha to look back slightly, and a tiny smirk appeared on his lips.

(Oooh? Sasuke might see as a romantic partner? Who knows..... I SHIP IT XD)

Sasuke performed the correct hand signs and released the right amount of chakra. Smoke began coming out and when it cleared there was a perfect replica of the 3rd Hokage.
With a poof, Sasuke was back to normal.

"Amazing job Sasuke" commented Iruka, using the corner of his eye to spot a very enraged Naruto and a surprised-ish (Y/n).
"Next up, Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto's face instantly changed from anger to immense pride, receiving a pat from his brother while he stood up front, still eyeing Sasuke.
He performed the hand signs, but released an entire chakra reserve's worth. Only to appear as a deformed version of the Hokage.
"DAMMIT NARUTO!" Iruka yelled while he turned back to normal.
The entire class burst into laughter, howling and yelling. All expect three:
Sasuke
Naruto
(Y/n).
(And iruka.)

Naruto felt ashamed and embarrassed, but the other Uzumaki felt anger. He clenched his fists and slammed the door open, shutting up the entire class.
Bringing in 4 umbrellas, he gave one to Sasuke, which he saw the same smirk, Naruto and iruka.

The class looked at the Uzumaki with a look of confusion as he sat done.
"How about you guys get a taste of what me and Naruto feel daily?"
and with that, he pulled a small lever, causing the roof to open and paint to rain on the class.
Iruka and the class looked shocked, Naruto had to pinch himself to stop his laughter and Sasuke... he has a small genuine smile as he looked at (Y/n).

"(YYY/NNNNN)" the entire class yelled, about to charge the Uzumaki, but were frozen when he slammed his fist into his desk and stood up.

"WHY DONT YOU ALL SHUT UP. HUH? YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE US! EVERY SINGLE DAY WE ARE BEATEN AND HUMILIATED BY THE VILLAGERS. EVERY DAY YOU ALL MAKE FUN OF US AND MOCK US. EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY OF OUR LIVES WE HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE DIRT. SO WHY DONT YOU ALL SHUT UP AND APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOUR ALL LIVING FANCY LIVES?!"

The class was silent again, completely shocked and frozen. Naruto had a small grin while Sasuke has an eyebrow shift to what seems to be a tenth of a half of a look of sympathy. Trying to hide his emotions.
And with that, the school day ended.

--------------------
Wow, loved the story so far! And look how many words I've written!
1170! Wow!
Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and BYE guys!