I slept in one of th guest rooms last night not wanting Aria to freak, when she woke up to me next to her. Last night I think we made some progress and she seems like she is starting to trust me more.

I walked out into the hallway and Olivia a redheaded she-wolf came over to me. I hate her if she wasn't in the pack I would have already told her where to go, but that wouldn't look good on a future Alpha to be telling pack members where to go especially the beta's daughter. she started running her hand down my bare chest and giggling like a hyeana. It was making me really uncomfortable, so i took her hands and said " enough Olivia I found my mate and even if I didn't I would be looking for her and be with no one else"

" why Im prettier than her any ways" she squeaked in a high pitch voice, while stomping her feet like a two year old.

" Olivia listen my mate is perfect for me in every way and one day you will find your mate and he will care about you as much as I care about Aria. Now im going to go and you aren't going to touch me or follow me again do you understand" I said trying not to use the Alpha tone because I hate bending people's will as much as my father does. He only uses his Alpha tone at meetings and Times of emergencies when he has to.

Making my way down the stairs to the kitchen, I saw my mom and some of the other Pack she-wolfs making breakfast. I walked over to my mom and kissed her on the side of the head."moring mom"

"Morning baby boy" she said making me growl as she handed me a plate of food. she just laughed and said" whats this I hear that you have a mate and I haven't met her yet. Your father said she was Alpha Greene's daughter Aria. when will I meet her"

" I will introduce her to you later mom she is in my room sleeping"

"Have you marked her yet"

"No, mom she just lost most of her pack, doesn't know where her parents are, and is in charge of taking care of her babysister. I want to give her some space."

" Good boy im proud of you most males would not be so understanding"

"hey Luna you picking on young males again" Alex called walking into the kitchen.

" Yup as always Alex now eat some breakfast" she replied holding out a plate for him.

I finished my plate and put it in the sink before walking into the living room. I stopped at the doorway seeing my sexy little mate looking at the couch lost.

" He's upstairs in one of the guest rooms" I told her knowing who she was looking for. I tried not to be jealous since she made it clear he was like a brother to her and her sister.

She called back" thank you" before turning and leaving me in the living room door way and going to see him, this made me growl. She seems distant again and even more so then yesterday, i guess where back to square one.

" Hey Cayden you coming, its our turn to run  the perimeter" Alex called from the Kitchen where him and Brayden were finishing up eating.

"yeah" I called back leaving the doorway and walking back into the kitchen. Once the boys were finished eating we went outside. we all  stripped in the cover of the trees and tied our shorts to our legs before shifting into our wolfs. As you remember my wolf is the large black wolf. He wanted nothing more than to run back in the house and claim our sexy little mate, who was currently with another male, but I restrained him and ran with the others.

I couldn't really focus on tracking and trying to find any unfamiliar scents or wolves on our territory. My mind was swarming with thought of my mate and why all of a sudden she is back to being distant. Did I do something wrong or is there more between Liam and her than she is letting on? If there is why would she lie about it. "because we would kill him" my wolf pitched in. I guess he is right  I would kill him and hope our mate could forgive us and let us claim her. " Of course im right. aren't I always?" Not wanting to fight with him, I decided I would go talk to Liam when we get back. He knows more about her than I do so maybe he can help me.