A Change In Perspective by Roozette

Genre: Drama, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 121k
Tags: Hogwarts era, Deaging, Care/Charge, Hug/Comfort, kid!fic

Summary:

Once there was a potions accident... Ha! Harry turns five, much to the distress of the I don't want to be a Death Eater brigade.

Quotes:

"When a Slytherin is faced with the unknown we do not crumble under pressure.... We either fake our way through it or demand assistance."

"I just mean," [Ron] hasted to explain, "are you attracted to him in a relieving tensions sort of way, or will Mum end up making him a sweater next Christmas?"

Harry gave her a betrayed look. "Oh, nothing much. After you ditched me this morning the snakes decided I was going to grow up and become the next Dark Lord. Pass the bacon, please."
Neville smiled as Ron choked and Hermione dropped her tea cup. "Well," he casually passed the platter of bacon, "if you need a good herbologist to further your reign, I'll happily offer my services."

"Harry said he's our friend now," Greg announced. "That makes you our friend too."
Vince nodded. "We promise not to beat you up until Draco says to."
"I... er... thanks guys. Thanks. That's umm, really nice of you." Ron looked alarmed.

"Do you think if the Dark Lord had a kitten he would have turned out so evil?"

Art by Isi-Angelwings
|Deviantart