Love Under Will by Aja

Genre: Drama, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 116k
Tag: Multiple Eras, Falling in love, Slow built

Summary:

In their 5th year, Harry and Draco choose to be with one another; but the story--and the battle-- is just beginning...

"Once for all, then, a short precept is given thee: Love, and do what thou wilt: whether thou hold thy peace, through love hold thy peace; whether thou cry out, through love cry out; whether thou correct, through love correct; whether thou spare, through love do thou spare: let the root of love be within, of this root can nothing spring but what is good."

--St. Augustine, Homilies on the First Epistle of John

Quotes:

Draco pulled his shirt back on, trying not to wince. Harry picked up the Firebolt where he had dropped it in the scramble to escape the vine, which was now happily bobbing and swaying to "Take A Chance On Me." He mounted it as though he were trying to think of an excuse not to.

"Say anything in Gryffindor about finding me with that plant, Potter, and I'll let the whole school know how much you like disco," Draco said malevolently, sweeping his scarf around his neck once more, taking care not to favor his injured shoulder.

Art by Emily-Fay
|Deviantart