Angels And Devils by beren

Genre: Drama
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 52k
Tags: Veela, Mythical Being, Wing!fic, Creature!fic, AU, bonding

Summary:

Harry defeated Voldemort: his act of heroism is famous throughout the wizarding world. He's trying to finish his final year at Hogwarts in peace, but something peculiar is happening to him, something he never would have expected. It's all rather embarrassing and making his life very complicated.

Author's note:
This fic has Veela!Draco and lots of other things that appear to have become fandom clichés, which was part of the point in writing it :). I've had great fun with this fic, trying to explore ideas in a slightly different way than I have seen before. It may have Veela!Draco, but it is all from Harry POV in case you were wondering.

Quote:

"Good evening, Harry," the headmaster greeted warmly, "I do hope you are not feeling too dreadful."

"Whatever Madame Pomfrey put on my back has helped a lot thank you, Professor," he replied while trying to gage Dumbledore's mood. "What's happening to me?"

Harry did not want to play games and he did not want anyone trying to break it to him gently; he just wanted to know. Dumbledore looked at him calmly for a few seconds and then the headmaster nodded.

"It is quite straightforward, Harry," Dumbledore said calmly, "you are growing wings."

Art by Emily-Fay|Deviantart

Art by Emily-Fay
|Deviantart