Harry made small talk, and Louis made an effort to follow it all the way there, until they came to a stop at a very posh residential street, which had rows of Victorian buildings, and just by the looks of it all, Louis knew never in a million years, he would have been able to afford living there.

"We're here" Harry announced and took off his seatbelt.

"Which building is it?" Louis asked.

"This one" Harry pointed at the one right next to the car.

They both got out of the car and walked up to it. There was a tiny little gate before the building, that was probably just there for decoration purposes, because it probably wouldn't keep anyone away, and then there were two porches.

"This is your door" Harry said walking up to the left wood door "The other is for the rest of the building".

"It leads right to the flat?" Louis wondered.

"Yes, it's the only one with a private entrance" Harry explained, as he took a keychain from his pocket "When it was renovated, they put a reinforced steel door, so it's very safe".

"But it's wood door" Louis commented as he watched Harry unlock it.

"It's steel on the inside" Harry said, and when he opened the door, he pointed at it to Louis "See?".

"Yes" Louis nodded, noticing how thick and heavy the door was "Is it necessary?".

"Probably not, it's a very safe neighborhood, but it doesn't hurt to be too cautious" Harry shrugged, as he closed the door behind them.

"That's true" Louis agreed.

The door led right to a hallway, that went on for a few meters, and then it opened into a huge space that included an open kitchen, and enough space for a dining room and living room.

"Oh, wow" Louis said, looking around impressed "Just this space is bigger than my entire flat".

"It's not that big" Harry chuckled "It probably seems that way because there's no furniture".

But Louis was focused on the beautiful kitchen cabinets, and the granite countertops, which he could tell were really good quality, and as stupid as it sounded, he was excited to cook there.

"I love this kitchen" Louis declared, but moved on from it, and walked into what would be the living room "And I love the hardwood floors".

"That's great, Lou" Harry said, and walked up to the glass doors at the end, and opened them "This leads to the small private patio I told you about".

Louis followed Harry feeling curious about that, and smiled at the small lawn, surrounded by wooden panels that separated it from the patios of the other buildings, and immediately thought Edgar would love it, and imagined his daughter playing there with the cat.

"I love this too" Louis decided, smiling at it, and then turned to Harry, wanting to see more "Can we see the bedrooms?".

"Sure" Harry smiled, and closed the glass doors.

Louis followed Harry across a very pretty door that separated the common areas from the bedrooms area, and went inside of one of them.

"This is the master bedroom, which will probably be yours" Harry explained, and then walked up to a door in the bedroom "It has an ensuite bathroom".

"I really like the glass panels of the shower" Louis commented.

"I thought you might" Harry told him, and led him back to the room and pointed to another door "There's a small walk in closet through there".