After class, Camila bids Lauren a goodbye before packing up and heading out of the brick building. Before she can take a step out the door, she hears her name being called. When she turns around, she sees the green-eyed girl jogging toward her.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to explore the city with me? I was going to check out some art galleries and grab a bite to eat before we have to be back at the dorms for lights out." Lauren rubs the back of her neck, her beautiful eyes gazing at Camila hopefully.

The brown-eyed girl quirks the right side of her mouth up in fondness. "I'd love to." Her smile widens when Lauren breathes out a sigh of relief.

Could this girl get any cuter? Camila thinks as she takes in all of Lauren's sculpted, god-like features.

"Yeah, I guess I'll allow you to be my tour guide around the city." Camila smirks and scrunches up her nose while hugging her books closer to her chest.

"Yeah?" Lauren smiles widely and Camila doesn't understand how one smile can make her stomach erupt in a million butterflies.

"Yeah." She bites her lip and looks into a pair of green eyes that she knows will take up 50% of her thoughts from here on out.

End of Flashback

Camila is broken from her thoughts when she feels someone shake her slightly. She refocuses her eyes and looks up from the book in her hands to a pair of concerned blue eyes.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" The lady asks and Camila just nods. "Because you're crying."

The brunette immediately reaches her hand up to her face and feels wetness against her fingertips.

She must have been crying at the memory.

The memory! You remembered! You remembered Lauren! Camila thinks as she internally freaks out.

"I'm okay, thank you." Camila quickly returns the book to the shelf and scurries outside. Once outside, she whips out her phone and dials a number. Her heart beats erratically in her chest as she awaits for the answer.

"Mila?" She hears a familiar voice.

"Hi, Cheech." The brunette breathes out.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asks hesitantly.

"Yeah, I just-"

"Well now that I know you're okay, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" The Polynesian yells and Camila pulls the phone away from her ear a bit so she doesn't go deaf from Dinah's screaming. "You just have sex with the poor girl and then leave in the middle of the night?"

"How is she?" Camila chews on her lower lip.

"She's a fucking mess, Camila! And she just wants her wife in her arms and she wants to come to LA and bring you back home to us." Dinah rants. "But she knows you're following your dreams so she won't get in the way of that."

Camila sighs.

"When are you coming home, Chanch?" Dinah asks dejectedly.

"I'll be home for your wedding, DJ. I promise you that." Camila assures the Polynesian.

"Camila that is in a month! What the fuck!" Dinah shouts into the phone.

"Dinah, I'm just allowing things to cool down, allowing him to cool down." The Latina argues. "Plus, I signed a record deal. I would've had to come out here sooner or later."

"How could you do that to her, Mila? Leave without her after everything she's done for you?" Dinah sighs and Camila's heart breaks a little at her words.

"Dinah, he threatened her. He threatened to do to her what he did to me and I can't let that happen, Dinah! Do you hear me?" Camila raises her voice. "He can hurt me all he wants, but I cannot let him hurt the woman I love."

"Mila..." Dinah whispers. "Did you just..."

"Hmm?" The Latina hums into the receiver.

"You called Lauren the woman you love." Dinah points out and Camila widens her eyes.

"I'll uh see you at the wedding, Cheech. Take care of her please." Camila says before ending the call and shoving her phone into her purse. She leans back up against the brick building and slides down it until her butt touches warm cement.

"I remembered." Camila breathes out.

She looks up at the sun, loving the way it feels on her face. Her right hand absentmindedly finds the sun pendant that is hanging around her neck and a small smiles makes it's way across her features.

"I remembered Lauren." She whispers. "And I'm in love with her."