"I was focused." I defended myself with a sulky look, immediately raising a slight frown from the brown.

"I can see that. Is drawing your boys a way to evacuate your frustrations ?" Teased the brown with malice, immediately making me grimace in disgust and embarrassment at his ignorance.

"Ew! It's my brother." I exclaimed, hiding my drawing from his sight, giving a look now clumsy on the brown.

However, a smile soon bent his lips as he leaned arrogantly against the back of his seat. "Yet you drew I and William. "

"William and I. "

"Hmm? "

"We say William and I." I rectified confidently despite the nervousness he made me feel arousing a new smile on his lips. "Plus, I've already explained to William about it. "

I immediately turned my eyes away, giving a look at my drawing as I could feel his eyes piercing holes on my profile before I grimaced again at the sight of the couple further away.

"Awkward, eh ?" Chris suddenly whispered against my ear as he looked at the couple with a sly smile making me immediately lower my eyes on my drawing to the sensation of redness on my cheeks.

I could feel a slight chill up my back to his sudden proximity causing me to swallow as I picked up my pen with a trembling hand.

I tried to act as if his presence did not affect me and decided to start a casual conversation to lighten my mood. "So ... you shouldn't be going to the class ?"

"I skipped. I don't like History." He answered nonchalantly, causing me to frown immediately before he gratified me again with that hypnotizing smile as he stared at me intensely. "Plus, I'd rather spend time with you. "

I raised my frown at his obvious flirtation before bending a lock of hair behind my ear as I was asking a question that had been tormenting me for a few days. "Why do you flirt with all these girls when you go out with Iben?"

It seemed to make his smile a little lower as my question seemed to have caught him off guard.

He gauged me a moment before leaving a new malicious smile indicating that I would not soon have an answer to my question. "Jealous?"

I bit the inside of my cheek somewhat frustrated by his behavior before releasing my pen as I crossed my arms on my chest, turning to him to give him my attention.

The brown raised an eyebrow at my action licking his lips, forcing me to look between his dark eyes and his pink lips before a new grin came across his lips at the sight of my eyes.

He suddenly leaned over me, causing me to turn my eyes on him with a frown before letting my mind speak for himself. "I think there is more to what you let show. "

It seemed to stop him in his action as he frowned at me in surprise as I bit the inside of my cheek in uncertainty.

I held his piercing brown eyes on me for a moment before I quickly turning away my eyes as I grabbed my pen.

I tried to resume my drawing only the sensation of a hand on mine stopped me in my action forcing me to raise my eyes on the brown. I could feel the blood in my pulsed veins under his touch making me swallow again as he continued to stare at me with that destabilizing gaze.

For some reason, my heart began to accelerate making me more conscious of our environment now.

And as if that was not enough, Chris quickly withdrew his hand from my wrist to suddenly leave his long fingers tracing the bone of my cheekbone.