" you can't keep me here the whole of my life. I don't want to stay here. I need to go back. I have a family." I say again. He pushed passed me and kept his plate in the sink. Why isn't he answering me? I don't like the way he is reacting. He is having no right to stop me. It's my life I will go and do anything I want to do with it.

This is too much. I know my face is red with anger right now. 

" you can't stop me you know that right?" I ask again trying to make him speak. 

" I want to go back. You can't cage me in your place and what do you even want from me? " I asked confused that why is he even stopping me.

 " I don't know if you understand but I have a family to take care of. So you need to let me go. " I said in a firm voice. I wish I could run back home but as I know there is no chance for me to escape from here... I have to convince him.

" ha! Family? Are you really sure that you have a family? The family that includes your drunken parents and the twins that are even taken care of by someone else ? " he asked all of a sudden stiffening me.

 H-how did he came to know about my parents and the twins. 

" or you want to go back to be only caught by the hunters from your past?" What?? He knows it? How? I can't breathe. I think I can die now. Hunters. 

They will find me to kill me. I will die. 

I will never see the twins again. I will never see anyone again.

  Pain. 

That's what I feel in my heart. It hurts so much that I can cry. Why does he have to know about my past? He was not meant to. I looked at him trying my best to hide my pain.

 " you still can't hold me back. I can handle my hunters." I answered in a cold voice that matched his. 

"really? You sure you can?" he insists. 

" yes." I said in the same tone. 

" and even if I can't, I don't need anyone's help or concern. So you better let me leave now. " I said again. I can't believe it can be this easy for them to make out all the information about a person who has done anything and everything to hide it the whole of her life. Seriously??

" So tell me why did you change your name if you were cool with handling them?" he asked again while folding his arms on his chest. Do I have a choice?? 

" I had to do it. I wasn't scared of dying or it's not that I am now... but I had to change my name in order to give a better childhood to my siblings. They didn't deserve any problems but they still had to face many of them. So for their better future, I changed my name. " I said remembering their faces. 

I miss them so much. 

I looked upwards letting him see me in a condition like this.

 " I finished myself in order to complete them. Even though they are my step-siblings, they are as close as real siblings can be." I continued. His eyes didn't show any sign of pity or sympathy which I was grateful for.

 " it can be risky for you to be with me. I don't want anyone's involvement in my matters. It's better you let me go back there and forget that you ever met me." I said trying to convince him with my words. He looked the same, no change in gesture or behavior. Ugh.

After a minute which felt like an hour, he moved towards me. I stood there looking at him in order to figure out what's happening. He stood some inches away from me. Damn, why does he have to be this close? 

Why does my heart beat go on a run whenever he's this near to me?

" I will keep you protected." he said... Wait. What did he say? He will keep me protected. Why? And it's not that I want his protection but my heart skipped a beat when he said that.

 " why? " I asked voicing my thoughts. 

" why not? " he asked back. I just stared. 

 " I don't know. I just want to protect you. I can't let anything happen to you. I don't know if you will believe me but I am starting to have feelings for you. " he said signing. 

Shit.

 What did he say? Feelings? No, he can't have any feelings for me.

 I am no good for him. Especially him. 

"No, look I can't do this okay. I can't let you risk your life on a useless person like me. My hunters are not simply hunting me to have a chit-chat with me, but they are going kill me AND I don't mind that. I believe I should die. I deserve to die. If you're thinking I'm good... your wrong." I said voicing my deepest thoughts out. He stared at me with the same emotion in his eyes that I have been noticing now. 

" you can do whatever you want but I will not be letting you go. As long as your with me you're safe. I will keep you safe." he said with so much sincerity that I could fall for him. Fall? No, I can't do that. I can't fall for him. Never.

" You will stay here with me. I will never let you go. I can't ." Ugh, what can I do now? I like it all what he said but why can't he understand that it's not good for him.

I don't know when he got that close to me but I realized it's when his hands grabbed my waist in a tight grip which was soft and safe in its own way. I like it. I liked the way I felt safe in his arms. He traced his nose on my jawline. He had to bend down in order to come face to face with me. His eyes looked dark like they wanted something. Like they were asking me something. Slowly but sensually his full lips started kissing my jaw tracing it all the way to my lips. My heart could fall anytime out of my chest. I swear he could hear my heart beat clearly. His lips stopped just before they can touch mine. My eyes were closed but I opened it to see him looking at me already.

 " I think I have already fallen for you and I can't let my first love go this easily when I can try my best to have it all to for me. Just give me a chance." he said all so slowly that I thought I was imagining. But when I looked into his eyes I can say that he was telling everything I heard and he means everything he said. His lips touched mine instantly after his small declaration. His lips are so soft and yummy. I couldn't push him back even if I wanted to. His hands roamed all over my body. His tongue licked my lips asking for permission which I gladly accepted. His tongue roamed all around my mouth making a loud moan escape my mouth. He pushed me towards the sink side pressing his whole body on mine. My hands automatically pressed on his chest and moved upward towards his neck and from neck to his hair. His hair is so soft. I gripped a handful of his hair and kissed him forcefully making him groan loudly. Our tongues fought with each other until I became breathless.

 I pushed myself away from his lips to breath. Instead of moving back he started kissing my neck making me arch my neck for better access. I swear there's something wrong with me or else I wouldn't have let him do it.

He again placed his lips on mine in an urgency I couldn't get to understand. It's like a needy kiss. I couldn't help but kiss him back the whole time. I can't believe my first kiss will be this good. In fact, I never thought of having any kiss ever. But who knows what happens next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-rashk