thank you

i can't believe that this story is over. i want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read this and leave comments and votes. your support is what kept me motivated to continue writing this.

there are definitely some parts of this that make me cringe and that i'm not particularly proud of, but i've grown as a writer since i posted it in october and i'm not going to change those things because it shows my growth.

i loved reading the comments you all would post, they were always so funny and they would make my day. you guys are the best readers i could ever ask for and i'm so grateful for you all.

but all good things come to an end, and although this one has an extremely cheesy one (which i lowkey apologize for soz), it's over. i've been working on this since september and i posted it in october so it's been a part of my life for seven months now and i can't believe how much support it gained in that time.

i never ever expected it to get very many reads, but it's at 50k right now and i'm blown away. i can't thank you guys enough.

i'll be spending my time working on my other fics, which you guys should check out if you want to continue reading my stuff :)) i have "salem", "sign of the times", and "blind date" (and i'll have another one up hopefully within the next week) and i'm really proud of them so you should read them!!!

one last time, thank you. i love you guys so much and your reads, votes, and comments mean the world to me. without you i wouldn't have had the motivation to continue writing this, so i'm extremely thankful for everything.

lots of love,
carina 💖